I am obtuse, so I emplore your feedback & abuse!

Hahaha, I remember him well. Some days we all have a little schlep rock in us. Thanks for the encouraging words. She hasn’t skipped a beat :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Well it’s been another week, and I hope all has been well. There has been no calamitous mistakes, or problems this week. I met some new cool people while reading, and looking at pictures during the past week. The pictures will be in the same chronological order. I hope everyone has a good Night, and a great week. 2/17/19 (5:28pm Eastern Time)

3 Likes

First picture of them in a line

11 Likes

1.)Blackberry Kush

7 Likes

2.)Bianca

10 Likes

3.)Black Widow

6 Likes

Try again, sun poking in

8 Likes

4.)Purple Haze

4 Likes

5.)Chronic

6 Likes

One more of main Cola branch that broke, yet recovered thanks to community help

8 Likes

One More

6 Likes

Dang! Look at the buds on that chronic :drooling_face:
They all look great. I’d love to try a purple Haze sometime :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Look at the little circle whatever it is called @GreenJewels, and I grew that one. I did a blog on something like, “My Purple Haze is not turning Purple”. There’s more pics, and the high is really good. It’s smell, taste, and high are very good. I am budding this just to make sure I don’t run out till next winter because the cool help bring the color out as you know. Thanks again, for the compliment. The community helped me understand a lot about it, and they were 100% correct.

2 Likes

Oh, ya…your profile pic plant. That is a beautiful girl.

2 Likes

Hello @Dman1969, Your buds are looking amazing, and I know you can’t wait to Harvest. I gotta go because my stoner dog is out, so I am going to drive her back to the house till they get put in for the night

7 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman My brother all your babies look awesome including the pouch :sunglasses: keep on keeping on.:+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Cool brother hollar later​:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks Brother, and I hope this week goes smoothly.this week, and I hope to remain Amigos after this grow is over. @Dman1969

1 Like

You can count on that my brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Good, @Dman1969, and I apologize for the typo. Have a good night, and my night just got even better. I saw my neighbor coming over while I was driving my plants in on my Mule, so he have me fresh Venison. In return I gave him some Waikiki Queen. I am lucky to have good Neighbors because I have had some bad one’s in the past. Good Night

3 Likes