How do I top this one?

this is a unknown BlackBerry seedling at 2-1/2 weeks how would I top this it is a mutant :alien:

@bob31 @Majiktoker @Donaldj @Hogmaster

2 Likes

How would you top it? I’m not sure I follow @eric2

all four leaves are connected when it’s old enough would I just cut that whole top off it has no real center
@bob31 this is a picture of the normal BlackBerry

it’s the oddball in the middle

1 Like

That is so weird. It’s like it just stopped. I’d say give it some time and see how it progresses. I’ve got a mutant of my own and it’s been interesting trying to mainline it.

2 Likes

I have not been growing for very long and this is the first like this when it gets old enough in a few weeks I’m going to just cut that whole top off I don’t think you can have a main bud with that top it just can’t weird

You should try to clone it when you cut that top. Interesting to see how it’s clone develops. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Too early to top that plant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand that I usually top after 4-5 th node but this it just one big node im baffled thank you for your response I appreciate it @latewood :v:

1 Like

Looks like it’s gonna top it’s self

my question was I just didn’t clarify it at all have you seen something like this before and when it is time to top and I know it is to erly to top do I just cut the entire top…? or just junk it

it doesn’t even look like a marijuana plant but it is The routes on it are crazy I transplanted it one week ago into a 1 gallon the roots are already hanging out the bottom I am transplanting it tomorrow into a 5 gallon pot I really greatly appreciate all of you guys for helping me all the time thank you @latewood @Hogmaster @Jmesser80

1 Like

I’ve never seen that happen before so I’m not really sure where you would top it. I wouldn’t junk it though I would transplant it like you were planning to do and see what happens from there. Maybe it will start to form a cola as normal.
If not you could try and top it further down at the next node after the triple leafs.
Please keep me posted after you transplant I’m curious how this little lady will turn out. Mother Nature is a mad scientist some times👍

1 Like

I messed up the post the first pic is ILGM wwa at three weeks from seed monster

I transplanted it yesterday. its not a ILGM plant I have two of them one is normal the other is a freek of nature it has 4 leavs for the top. overnight it grew two stems that are going to be cola buds. I spent all my money on my new set up so I have to wait to order more seeds from ILGM. I have 8 ILGM gold leaf going and 3 ILGM wwaf. I have two ILGM gold leaf seeds left I’m waiting for the three I have in my small tent to finish I have about 3-5 weeks left to harvest. I’m going to make one ILGM gold leaf a mother plant and start cloneing it. I love the ILGM wwa. when I get the money I’m ordering a bunch of them. look at the difference they are both exactly 3 weeks from seed the wwa is already encroaching on the other pots I think it is going to be a monster. the first pic is ILGM wwa. the second one is the freek.
![image|374x500]
(/uploads/growingmarijuana/original/3X/d/6/d6f6efb6a6e2762e952bcfd3fd70ad9819755a96.jpg)

@Jmesser80

2 Likes

@eric2 I missed this last month. How are things?

everything is growing great thanks for asking. I goi to try to do a update on my Journal later tonight. I’m still trying to finish up trimming so I can get a dry weight on my gold leaf harvest. my moms here for the week so hard to get stuff done. I have been trying to get it trimed since Saturday. I didn’t get wet weight. I’ll tag you in it wen I get it done. @bob31 the how do I top this plant was a mutant blackberry that turned out to be a beautiful female plant probably the best plant for me so far. this is what she looks like today

@Jmesser80

3 Likes

I was going to ask about the blackberry. It looks great!

1 Like

here is a pic of the other blackberry they both look awesome :+1:

4 Likes

Where did you find the blackberry seeds? We we’re trying to locate seeds but didn’t find any. If you got them online I will search again…

No links or anything…

@bob31 southern Oregon seeds has blackberry

1 Like

@Stonetothebone

2 Likes