Hogmaster super skunk from i♥️GM 4th week on flower

@yoshi what do you think I have been giving 1 plant newts 1time a week the other just watering ph in fox farm ocean but they are nice and hairy lot of white hairs the crystals that are starting the pop very nice any thoughts on anything different I should do thanks

@Iva @ktreez420 @yoshi any thoughts on this light I have been checking them out most of the day I’m waiting to here back from the manufacturer but I think this is what I’m going with thoughts?

1 Like

Cant go wrong with Platinum
Check out the Mars pro2 as well not the Mars Pro1 they stuffed up with the built in timer not having a battery backup.
After a power outage they default to 24 hours on :rolling_eyes: not good half way through flower. Silly mistake :sob:
Thats why they released the Pro2 with no timer.

1 Like

Since I have the money for it I’m gonna go platinum

3 Likes

@Hogmaster that is an Advance light but the old model , you can get the New XTE 200 for about the same cost that has Cree and Osram led lights in the panel which give a better light spectrum and runs more efficient and twice as strong as this version .

Try looking here first , but the Diamond Series XML lights are great they have 10 watt Cree And the XTE models has Cree and Osram led lights , but it’s your choice honestly , I would be a little more patient , talk to a few sellers and just mentioned other brands to get a comparison first , but like @Iva said the new MarsHydro Pro 2 series seems to better built , now I’m not telling you how to spend your money are what to spend it on but I grow with Advance lights and they simply work and they are almost per watt aged to what’s advertise on the model , say a 200 is like 185 actual watts , and a 350 is like actual 330 watts , but give your shelf time and be very strategic , it’s like the old saying a Sir , measure 2-3 times but cut once ?

1 Like

ADVANCE LED LIGHTS .com

1 Like

Some pretty happy flowers @yoshi my looking OK you think

2 Likes

What LED is that lots of blue makes buds pop

it’s practically purple lot of blue and red

1 Like

500?! Ouch. Could get two $250 lights. (I’m a math genius right?) then rock them like
/ :evergreen_tree:\

1 Like

Had to do some tent swapping today before stuff got out of hand got the two super skunk and a small 2 x 2 x 50" tent with two 300 W lights and in my big tent to big bud one and a 3 gallon one in a 5 gallon two white windows same thing and two others that are a little further along that are not autos

1 Like

I’m thinking more on the line of transplanting into final grow pot. Thinking there root bound. Plant can’t grow if roots have nowhere to spread out to.

Will

1 Like

@garrigan62 everything is where it’s going 3gallon is the smallest I have going

@garrigan62

left to right big bud auto 1in 3gallon-1-5gallon 2 same with white widow auto 3-5 gallon 2 on the right one bubble gum fem top and something that looks good started the two in the orange pots on the same day both fem

If you using cloth pots it won’t matter because they will Air-Proon, your regular pots are another story, those will rootbound that’s what makes those fabric pots so great is because they air prune your roots which keeps you healthy root ball because once you get root bound that’s when your roots circle around the pot and you’re just getting the nutrients sucked up to the tips of those roots , so if you have roots that are 10 miles long but only have several little tips that does not help you… you want millions of root tips to absorb everything like a bunch of nerves…

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah but what’s the best way to transplant those big bastard the 3 gallon pots all I would do is put them in 3 gallon fabric pot I just don’t want to big mess

Oh OK then I must have mist that part…sorry about that.
I’ll back track a bit.
No they’ll be fine. It was my mistake
@Hogmaster…pic’s can be deceiving at times

Will.

1 Like

in flower 4 weeks old today

4 Likes

@Paranorman @Jheezy @garrigan62 @Iva @ktreez420 @yoshi question for you guys this is what the root system looks like so far I didn’t know if I should do any trimming back to allow the energy to concentrate on certain bugs or just leave it alone but it is pretty thick and I could remove some leaves that won’t effect it all of you I respect your thoughts

thanks everyone anyone else can chime in too

2 Likes

You will get both answers for and againced pruning
On my last grow I had 4 plants 2 per grow space both spaces not the same but close

I cant get to the lower branches to prune with out taking the plants out and one space was locked in by a scrog
So 2 plant were thinned out and 2 where not
I got more fluff off the unpruned ones but the amount of good quality bud was about the same still
I know i got alitte more but I put in more work cleaning it out too
Your plants look great and the bottom is clean
I think keep the bottom clean if a good idea and not letting leaves touch is too.
The plant your showing have more stretching to go yet and I dont like pruning leaves once the plant gets to the stage your at
Any top that isnt getting direct light will just end up leafy and fluffy and I remove it.

1 Like