300watt samsung quantum board LED grow its a ppap brand
I would say 4 weeks based on structure of the bud and pistol development. Is it auto or photo?
Not sure what that means…
Got a pic handy?
And I’m totally spitballing on whether the light is the culprit, but it seems like a possibility
Your shit should be done, and cured if born in early March imho
I’m seeing white hairs all over the plant unless my eyes are deceiving me. Doesn’t matter when it was planted or when it started flowering a plant is done when it’s done. Read the plant not the label that says how many weeks until they are done. Those white hairs tell it all I would estimate 3-4 weeks looking at those pictures. I know you’re anxious and want it to be done so you can reap the rewards but those last couple of weeks are the difference between plain old ok weed and really good to exceptional weed.
Oh I agree, if it’s not done, it’s simply not ready
I am curious as to why but it does not change the fact that it’s just not done cooking yet
My shit on the other hand is surprising me and getting ready a bit sooner than I thought ![]()
![]()
I personally don’t count preflower. I wait until there are buttons on the end of every branch. Preflower is when it starts to show its sex by putting out hairs at the nodes usually takes 2-3 weeks of preflower before I start counting, and that’s just for a reference. The plant will tell you when she’s done
Looks like a month or so to go. I start counting flowering when I switch light to 12/12.
@Hellraiser
Any clue to what’s happening in that it’s taking so long to finish? Too many possible variables? Light too weak?
I’m just curious about how it can be avoided in future grows for @Aussie_autos
It’s not taking that long, says it’s only been flowering since Oct 8 (8/10/21)
His date format is throwing you off?
Lol ok that’s what it was
I thought it was March but if only October then yeah, she’s trucking right along and you have more waiting patiently to do
It was that date format that threw me
I’m also looking for some guidance, my plants aren’t huge but neither is the area that I’m growing in, I have 6 plants, all flowering the 2 eldest plants they sprouted 9/8/21 and the others 2 weeks later. I’m not trying to hurry by no means I’m just not 100 percent sure on if and when.
I’m not sure if I should go another month or harvest. I have many pictures, the ones today show the trichomes better I’m just not sure of things like do I just prune buds and let the plant keep going or wait a couple more weeks and then Harvest.
Thanks
How long have they been flowering for how many weeks now
Still looks early to me. If you can take the pictures in white light, it’s easier to tell. Looks like there’s a blurple light going in some of the pictures?
Looking at my pictures 4 weeks. I guess it seems like they had just stopped growing any bigger. Thanks for responding
@Bunger64
I agree that you have a while to go judging from the white pistils I’m seeing
I also agree that a closer shot of bud in white light would be easier to judge by, but your pistils will turn brown and inward and the buds will swell and take more of a typical “bud shape” if that makes sense
Some of your pistils have turned, but when she’s getting close, muck more will have turned (approximately 80%)
That’s when you want to be looking at the trichomes for cloudy/amber trics
Thank you for the information it is very helpful.


Patience. I am climbing the walls waiting on a big girl. I refuse to yank her early. 11 weeks or so in flower. Maybe. Never keep track since they finish when want.
Yah its hard to be patient specially when u see all those sticky trichomes and u smell the sweet dank smell of heaven lol ![]()
![]()





