Hershy's Coco Scrogs

Congrats on a successful harvest, I’ll take an ounce of each.

5 Likes

i know and the light has been tamed down to around 600-700 ppfd for over a week or two.
its been looking better compared to weeks ago, but idk. i fear for the foxtail finish on that melon milk.
the nugs are just absolute rocks though, i know ive had some rocks before but these are probably some of the denser nugs I’ve touched in my lifetime

4 Likes

Ive seen alot of newer hybrids these days dont like a higher ppfd and will still do good numbers in the 500-600 range alot simply comes down to genetics and the people making the seeds

5 Likes

Congrats on the chop there :grin:

4 Likes

ya, ive looked into the melon milk and the guy who made the seed says it could take up to somewhere into week 14
trichomes even are still kinda clear, mostly milked but still quite a few half clear balls in there

4 Likes

This Juicy Fruit bud is exactly as it described in this article above.
I was laying down ready to sleep and decided to try this bud to pass out.
well now it has me wired about to play some damn xbox, thinking about just beating fable or something just to pass the time but really high at the same time :rofl:
this is my perfect strain, I’m glad i got so much of it and an insane amount more on the way, I’m stockin this up to the limit.

8 Likes

Sounds amazing @Hershy420 might have to try that one!

3 Likes

The Melon Milk is turning very purple throughout the buds as we close in on the end of her life cycle.
pretty difficult to capture the true colors in a picture unfortunately

7 Likes

Them trichomes are looking milky af few more days id say

4 Likes

ya, i agree.
was thinking hopefully tomorrow

3 Likes

Not a bad idea imo lol

3 Likes

all the solos are doing well, apple fritter is kind of having a limpy start but otherwise all is as expected up to this point.

the 3 apple heads are being put into the 12/12 tent since two nights ago, should be able to sex em and pick out my winner within the next day or two

i have a lot of trimming and bending to do on the 3x3, as i have slacked hard last week or so
i can definitely tell the Alice is a Sativa with how much taller it’s out growing the other two. hopefully i can even it out throughout the grow

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is the most wicked trim i think i have done yet, definitely the most drastic change that has been made so far.
i assure me that it is worth it for the better result in the end :rofl:

7 Likes

i will be chopping melon milk tomorrow, trichs are telling me one more day.
finally! gawd this one is a stubborn lil bish… really took her time here.

finally almost able to do a cleaning of the tent to start the next batch in the 4x4.
excited, yet anxious about getting overwhelmed by how many im gettin into again lol

6 Likes

Busy as usual! Looking chunky :eyes: I’m finally flushing one of mine and got a couple following suit :wink:

3 Likes

i almost have it set up how i want it as far as the vegetative stage goes. only 5 more squares to fill up.

I should be able to flip this 3x3 pretty soon, im guessing within the next 2 weeks tops :call_me_hand:

Keep an eye out for these hoodlums hiding within the plants in future pictures :face_with_monocle::face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

got a root shot of the corner of one of the newer auto watering pots. i pulled the bag up a little to get a shot more towards the bottom of the pot.

7 Likes

Melon Milk

7 Likes

:fuelpump: :fire: :dash:

Very nice

2 Likes