Hershy's Coco Scrogs

juicy fruit clone

6 Likes

LOL I found a grow journal in spanish and I learned a new phrase, “hermosas las jodidas”. Beautiful F*cks

4 Likes

The one true advantage of autos…Quick turn around.

And I am caught up.

7 Likes

Watch yer top knot, watch yoruns!!!

3 Likes

some roots from the fallen

10 Likes

and of course the moment we’ve been waiting for

7 Likes

Pretty sure The Halla Jelly will need to be chiseled out.

4 Likes

getting this all set up and prepared for a run

8 Likes

You are giving me ideas for this spring/summer’s grow. I have the drip irrigation setup.

4 Likes

juicy fruit clone had the cup filled already so i went ahead and got that one going in the new setup.

obviously, as u will see from the picture, i still have a bit to hook up.
running tube from the res to the watering manifolds, the drainage tube isn’t run properly quite yet either.
for now this works, so we shall see how this one does over the weekend.
I should be able to get something going in that second bucket soon enough, will most likely put the herijuana seedling into the second bucket when that sprouts

11 Likes

i am having a predicament of deciding on an action to take here, so perhaps you guys can throw in your thoughts.

so first ill start off with this juicy fruit clone, it settled in very quickly and is getting started splendidly in her new home

second order of business is the herijuana seed has popped and i know the whole cup process than transplant into the 5 gal after a nice solid root structure is constructed.
but i may try out just sticking the seed directly into the 5 gal bucket and letting nature take it’s course on that. still thinking on it, leaning towards planting in the 5 gal to start but what do u folks think about that what is your experience in starting out bigger than a solo?

7 Likes

I’ve tried seeding in the pot with~75% success. I disliked the clear cup in a red cup because removal was a PITA. I settled on a hybrid, you can buy disposable pot liners from a certain large box store online, that fit a solo cup. Just fill the liner drop seed, when the plant is large enough, make a hole with solo, pull out liner full of baby dope plant and plop in hole. It works great and 0 stress to plant.

6 Likes

ya, i actually cut the cup that the soil sits in right in half so the process of transplanting is very simple, not the issue, i just kinda wanna know more on will the roots grow the same, does it affect how big the plant gets, does it really have any negative effects as far as the growth goes is what im asking?

4 Likes

The only reason im not a fan of starting directly in the final pot is due to the possibility of over watering it can be rough gaging how much to water in a big pot with a little tiny plant lol

7 Likes

I found my cups a bitch to cut…and the baggies are cheaper.

3 Likes

some updated 4x4 pics
i believe the day is coming very soon, pretty pumped myself

10 Likes

Dey’s plumpin’ fer shore

5 Likes

training has begun :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Looking at what I have done. It seems starting in a small or big pot averages out by week 2. The up side to smaller is it is easy to transplant. Starting in a final pot the work is done from the start. So basically I think it is which you are more comfortable with. Mine go in to a final pot after week 1 though. If you veg longer than that is a small cup. I think starting in a final pot would grow a bigger plant a little faster.
Now, where did you get the solo cup holders :grin: Are they some of @CoyoteCody s stuff?
The full tent looks great too :grin:

5 Likes

juicy fruit clone is coming along nicely.

i got the whole pump working, so water going into the system is set up. i can finally water my plants with a push of a button, even from work if i wanted and i wont have to bend my back again.
its very exciting to get this thing workin nice.
as far as the runoff goes, as u can see, that part is still in the works. i have a few more pieces of equipment to get to get that going. but for now, its an improvement nonetheless

if your all wondering, what’s going into that second pot that u have there? well, let’s find out!

7 Likes