Hershy's Coco Scrogs

this may be the best looking plant i have personally grown so far.

9 Likes

Wow that rebounded really nicely. Plant looks great! :slight_smile:

Been a little busy here so I haven’t had a chance to follow up and check those

1 Like

Those are looking fantastic. The whole tent looks good from the pics I’ve observed!

I saw a question in here regarding when pistils appear… for me with photos I’ve seen them within 2 weeks post-flip, if that helps any

1 Like

Blueberry Auto
I was about to start the second topping as the directions specified for the nebulas haze manifold, but i believe i may be too late.

hopefully it’s just another strange occurrence, but i will give it a day or two to decide, just to be sure.

8 Likes

Yeah buddy shes about to flip id say leave her be

5 Likes

I agree with @LiesGrows . That auto is starting her stretch.

4 Likes

ya, i figured, i just didn’t want to accept it quite yet lol

5 Likes

Its a auto you’re gonna have to accept it lmfao only 2 reasons i dont grow many autos 1. I cant control the veg period
2. I cant keep it if i want to(cloning)
Besides those two things autos are fun to grow haha

3 Likes

i originally never planned on doing any autos.
a buddy threw me the seed, and it is most likely going to be the only one i ever grow lol

5 Likes

i made a major mistake not cloning the rainbow chip when i had the chance.
I’m about to buy a humidity dome today, so i can actually start up on cloning. I suppose this just means i have to start up a couple new seeds. If i start 2 rainbow chips and 2 dirty little secrets, that should give me plenty of clones to work with.

4 Likes

You can 1000% still clone plants after they flip just take lowers to clone with id put them on 24hr lighting very dim this is the Propagator i like and use https://a.co/d/dbbW1J7

4 Likes

and u mean dim as in what as far as ppfd

2 Likes

100-150ish you dont want the plants to grow only focus on root development also make sure to have a heat mat with a controller you want the same conditions as germination high RH and warmer temps this is also what i have and use you can take the cuttings and put them into moist solo cups of coco https://a.co/d/8mgaQN2

3 Likes

i got a 10x20x10 dome, net cups, clone collars, and a heat mat, i already have a couple different weaker lights to use.

i think im good on equipment needs for cloning. what do u think @LiesGrows ?

4 Likes

i just gotta say, this in my opinion is probably the greenest prettiest plant ive had so far

7 Likes

Not sure why you got net pots or the foam collars? But the Propagator and heat mat are solid choices but does the heat mat come with a thermostat controller like the one i linked?

2 Likes

im pretty sure it does, it says i can control the temp with accuracy.
it is ac infinity brand, knowing their equipment, its gonna be quality equipment.
i got the net cups and the fitted collars to have the clones sit in. i will place the water in the bottom main drip tray, than have the netted cups sit directly in the water.

should look a little like this, but ill use the water as the medium until it develops roots.

than i should just have to check the water once a day or so to make sure it’s holding pH an what-not right?
is there any certain pH or ppm value i should be holding the water it soaks in at?

i wont use the original little seedling tray it comes with, didnt really seem like what i was lookin for. but ill find out more when i see it in person.

3 Likes

got some random stalk pics today out of boredom i suppose.

7 Likes

with the Blueberry Auto i did a tiny bit of a trim on the bigger leaves blocking light as well as the lower leaves getting 0 light.

5 Likes

Looks wicked! Like a monsters hand reaching out from the ground. Awesome.

4 Likes