Here we go 2024

I think they will be ok

6 Likes

Its a weed @Superkurt420 it can take a total beating and come back stronger than ever, lostgirl sat on one and it was just fine… Not that I suggest facesitting your plants, just a example :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea but they were literally out of the ground like just floating away lol the roots on the one plant took some damage but I’m hoping it will be fine

2 Likes

We just had a wind storm come through with 40-60mph wind gusts. I thought that whats left of my greenhouse was gonna explode. It was flexing like it was alive and breathing. Now there’s a big monsoon coming from the opposite direction

4 Likes

Hunker down and be safe!!

2 Likes

High,
They are resilient but one thing I’ve learned water is key. To little fair plants. Too much shitty plants. They look like they will be okay.
Happy growin,
Ger

3 Likes

Fuck yea it’s getting super windy here

2 Likes

Thanks yea I think I saved them but now wind is getting insane

2 Likes

Now it looks like I got some septoria going on the animals keep eating the food so I will have a good excuse with the old lady to get rid of most of the food and start over next year so I may take all the food out and move the weed plants further away from everything

These pics done do justice it’s EVERYWHERE

1 Like

All the bullshit with the old lady is done so that means my grow is done I’ll just let it die I’m moving on maybe I might move on or might move down 6 feet I’m sick of all the bullshit in my life

1 Like

No more growing pot no more smoking pot no more being happy that’s what my girl wants should have known getting with a girl that doesn’t smoke or anything fuck this I’m done fuck her I’m not going to be miserable over this shit I’ll have to grab these plants and guerilla grow them for the rest of the year whats was i thinking I can put them in pota and transport them to the woods unfortunately ill be right in the woods with them because i have no family or friends anymore

1 Like

Spent 59 000 yes thousand trying to make this woman happy and it didn’t help my mom died I took her inheritance and used it towards somebody I loved well I fucked up I should have bought me my own place to live 59 000 gone in less than a year ruined everything could have started my own business spent all my money on a child that wasnt mine and a woman who could care less fuck life

1 Like

Oh dear @Superkurt420
Things have taken a turn for the worse here it would seem
Really sorry to here whats happening in your life right now.
Sure can be tricky being in a relationship where both people have different views on life and bottom lines.
How though has she taken all this money that you speak of.
I know the feeling of having no friends
It can take you down when you get in a dark place for sure
Just keep sharing on here
Kerp sharing your heart with me us
Even as virtual friends its a conection for now.
Really sorry your weather hampering your efforts to grow your plants too
They do give us a joy and a focus
Ive been in the disaprooving relationship not easy one to deal with for sure.
And had many people ive known in relationships that its been the bone of contention that could have otherwise been a partnership that worked.
You gotta have that friendship in a relationship/ partner/ marriage i recon
Take care and hope you dont take the 6ft under option
Your one of the cogs in this big clock we call life
Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Dude I had friends great friends I left them all for her and her child stupid fucking move on my part should have just stayed single forever I could have used that money for so many better things I’m dumb as fuck I could literally have my own house now I’m losing everything furnished he entire house for 4000 then bought a second car for us 6500 guess what car is in her name of course my dumbass fault then I paid 10 000 at least over the past year doing small repairs around her house and helping pay the mortgage and now I’m going to be left with nothing fucking dumbass motherfucker I am

1 Like

And none of the stuff I did mattered what’s worse is that some things she didn’t like the way I did it so instead of telling me I found her texting her ex about why isn’t this right and that right I’m fucking furious

1 Like

Thanks blackmoon for the positivity but everything is fucking fucked no more posting on here no more nothing I’m pissed the cops took my shotgun so I guess a nuise is the closest thing I can get this life has nothing for me 6 feet deep is just a saying there has to be a better life after this

1 Like

The life after this of my fleeting experiences of it can only strangely be experienced while we have a functioning brain :brain:
Otherwise we are just that that is and no experiences of it.
Sounds really intense what your going through for sure
Can you reach out to your friends that you had before you put everything of yourself into this relationship thats not working for you.
Can you not walk away even for some short amount of time for some healing and clarity of yourself and emotions.
If you take your life she got everything your time money emotions and your life
No one worth that.
Seems really unfair what you have shared that has happened in this relationship
I do know dispair i know that dark space thats usually locked away from most people
Ive been on the edge of spontaneous suicide many times and some how made it through
Its the desire to be free and know the pure essence of freedom thats driving the thoughts
To think this way its the stressed mind creating these thoughts not the experiences of freedom
You will be free but have no experience of it its your thoughts that wants to end your life
That come from mind its overwhelming right now
Like the computer on over load
It the mind wants to create the ultimate state of separation pain anxiety
Thats what mind does best creates suffering if we let it.
Its greatest achievement is even though it looses its job from it is to drive us to end our life.
Its stemming from a mind and heart in chaos
Personally i dont have judgment of people taking this road because ive been there many times and can seem very real option and convinced by mind as the only option
Just sucks whats driving you to be where your at right now.
Go well been nice sharing with you
Know that i cared and im sure a lot of others do too.
What more can i say or do
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

No friends or family will help me now I’m fucked all I have is a shitty 2010 Ford fusion. Guess I have to live in that for now I have no other option I ruined my life I fucking hate myself

1 Like

Literally change my entire life for this woman and got nothing I’m so fucking mad

1 Like

Glad you care because it doesn’t seem like anybody else does

1 Like