Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

I do something similar as I grow on top floor of 3 floor home. I unzip near bottom and unzip it open about 24-26 inches depending on size of tent. Allows the nice cool breeze from open windows downstairs in as my lights on is 9 pm. Take minute to drop a few degrees.

I don’t use filter but my grow is 30 ft in the air. Even if my neighbours smell it I don’t care lol. Most around here smoke it anyways.

1 Like

My gsce was ready for repot to 7 gal other 3 strains not ready how often will 7 gal pot need a drink?

gonna be gone a few days next week the other 3 needed booster crates to keep up, their loving the Connie,b52,and voodoo. thanks hellraiser!

5 Likes

I might have to take the filter off an see if that helps with temps.
Im on the second floor of my apartment so maybe the smell will just go up from here? :joy:

1 Like

I will not touch that with an answer haha. It should help with venting hot air out better. Fans usually work 25% better without filter its why I do it lol. As long as air coming in is cooler. If using a passive air intake you’re at mercy of rooms temp. AC gets expensive lol

1 Like

When I transplant into the 7 gal, the first watering of 1 gallon will hold them for about 7 to 8 days, then lose a day for each watering after that until they settle in to needing water every 3 or 4 days til harvest.

4 Likes

Taking off the carbon filter should help with temps, as the filter does slow down the CFM of the exhaust fan.

3 Likes

Just removed it, the difference was instant, im getting more neg pressure in tent now.
Will peak in about an hour to see what kind of changes i have with temp.
Right now, 86F :frowning:

2 Likes

Cool the room it is in. My friend built himself a pipeline so to speak to push air from cool side of house during day to blow into tent instead of using ac. 50 bucks for a fan and some ducting.

2 Likes

Pop that filter off, you’ll only need it after you switch to Flower. There’s really no scent to scrub in veg. That’ll extend the life of that filter. They can be expensive

3 Likes

but if it helps with temps, im going to need it off in flower too then :frowning:

I have a 10,200 BTU portable ac that cools the whole room down, and it exhaust out the window also.
I even went through the measure of putting heat blocking window film to try to help xD

1 Like

Better than I. Wife would kill me if I said I needed Ac To grow dope when we dont even use it lol.

1 Like

Welp, its getting hotter outside, so its getting hotter inside.
Had to open the tent up, hit 88F even with no carbon filter :frowning:

Girls are happy in the flowering tent, look at their leaves reaching for the light.

Clones are rooting, going to leave them in the aero-bucket cloner for a few more days to get bigger roots.

15 Likes

Stunning sog!

1 Like

Are you giving them full throttle from light?

1 Like

The HLG 550 is running at 450 watts, almost full throttle.

1 Like

Really have to defoliate and get the 2nd screen up this weekend.

1 Like

Can you defoliate more than once a week on 1 plant and is your light all the way up?

1 Like