Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

buy an autopot system haha. you could try to make a hempy bucket. you will have to youtube it probably

2 Likes

I went way for 3 weeks once was to late to set up anything so got a trusted mate to come water them for me. What you described sounded fair bit of irrigation pipe timers etc.
Will be interesting and helpful to see what inventions come up about this topic.
Cheers

3 Likes

Lol anything to help each other out man.

1 Like

I know @imSICKkid could chime in heā€™s run some nice watering systems in his coco grows

Do you have someone that can water them with premixed nutes?

1 Like

I usually do, but this time I do not.

ya me too, usually I have someone to water for me, but not this time and Iā€™ll be in Florida for spring break.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good place to be to get away from the cold.

you arenā€™t lying, I just made it back to Texas after being stuck in Denver for a few days. At least theyā€™re fully legal hahahaha.

1 Like

TX isnā€™t much better right nowā€¦lol. I have a son in Dallas and heā€™s glad he just bought a house with a fireplace. :joy:

4 Likes

Thats my area as well, we ended up having to drive back to texas on Tuesday. Not a fun trip, single digits and snow once we hit texas.

1 Like

Good you made it back safe! Stay warm! Thankfully the weather is warming up a little where I am.

1 Like

It was scary as heck, not gonna lie. I am a Florida native and not used to this crap. We got all of our water back up and running. The rolling blackouts are supposed to be over today, thankfully since my timers are all messed up now lol.

2 Likes

I grew up all overā€¦and the older I got, the less I enjoyed the cold and snow. And now, we can get a cold snap and my joints start aching. lol I need to move closer to the equator apparently.

2 Likes

Hellraiser I just started my first grow and I am using this journal for reference of techniques. I am growing two blue dreams and one gorilla glue feminized. I was wondering how yā€™all do you normally let these plants get in veg before switching to flower? My tent is 80 in. tall with a light and 6 in. fan at the top.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser I purchased General Hydroponics nutes (link below) before I started reading your journal. Do you (or anyone else on here) have any experience with these? Should I return them and go with AN like you use? Iā€™m using the Happy Frog soil and just planted my seeds, so should be okay for three weeks if I understood you correctly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017H73708/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

I usually let them get to about 3 feet tall before forcing flowering, but the blue dreams got a bit too tall doing that so Iā€™d go a little shorter than that as they will stretch a whole bunch and you could end up with 6 foot tall plants like I had, even after bending the tops over.

4 Likes

I used the GH nutes about 20 years ago, before there were many choices, nothing wrong with it. can work just fine. Yes the happy frog will be fine for the first 3 weeks from planting then you will need to start feeding.

I donā€™t use AN anymore as prices and availability became a problem, moved on to Jacks 123, so much cheaper and works great.

Check out my current grow journal to see what Iā€™m doing now.

8 Likes

Ha! Iā€™m still back in August on this threadā€¦got to read faster! Thank you again for your help. Iā€™ll jump to your new journal.

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Thanks man. I do appreciate it!

1 Like