Hall of Fame Chat room

Thanks @Mosca!

4 Likes

Thanks @Newt!

5 Likes

Congrats Sticky! :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Welcome the newest member to the Hall of Fame @Carpenter !! Congrats brother! An amazing feat!

9 Likes

Woot, woot!!! Congratulations @Carpenter :clap::confetti_ball::bouquet::partying_face:

10 Likes

Growmie has 2 entries into the bud of the year contest this year.

9 Likes

Yea baby, awesome job all around sir! Welcome @Carpenter !!!

7 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands:
So this is where the big kids play
It’s an honor to be here. Thank you all very much.

9 Likes

@Carpenter thats freaking dope you’re in the HOF now! Extra congrats my dude! :call_me_hand:t3::champagne::tada:

8 Likes

Yeah baby!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::wink: Appreciate you @MattyBear

5 Likes

@Carpenter congratulations :tada::balloon::champagne::confetti_ball: awesome work My Brother :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thank you brother :raised_hands::facepunch:

4 Likes

Boy. That award isn’t passed out like candy, huh? Very few and far between. Congrats to all who have the honor. One day I will be there too. Just gotta grow a few monster buds first I suppose. My times a comin though. My times a comin. See you there! Some day. Lol!

4 Likes

It’s a short list for sure. Just shows how difficult it is to win Bud of the Month and it’s just getting harder and harder each year with all the entries to the BotM. I remember when there were 7-8 buds to choose from. Now there’s like 30 each month.

8 Likes

There are people here that grow some Narley buds for sure! Im still learning! I just got traded some oz with a fellow grower (now) he is my friend from the Audio hobby and he cought the disease and finished his 1st grow of some Maui wowy and damn him if he didnt grow some fire right out of the box (prick) ya you should hear his audio system as well. Courious is the ILGM strain of Maui give particularly firm buds by it nature or is he just kicking my a$$. LOL . I am getting the quality of smoke i want but those Maui buds were fire. He has badicly duplicated my grow style (learned here) and equip. He has Started where i have ended up and im real proud of him. He’s gonna push me to improve the same way he has in the Audio hobby. At least with audio it only money. If i spend another 20,30k i could push him in the audio.LOL.

8 Likes

@Carpenter nice job buddy well deserved
hell of a grower :100:

6 Likes

Thank you Brother @JJ520
Not sure how I made it here. Must have been high flying :joy:

7 Likes

I’m on your heels My Brother! :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ya man
Get over here!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I got some outside im putting under lights its very humid here i got good bud im scared they will mold befor next couple weeks an 1 started buding way to early ,i was going to let her go all summer i just saw buds on her today .today .good luck with your buds !:+1: