GSC X Auto Quad-fold, w/ single spire rooted top

Maybe I got confused as being to high while reading, but I thought you topped and auto and then rooted the top you took off and called it “Sue”

1 Like

Got it…Sorry…its a Johnny Cash song “A Boy Named Sue”… I was butchering a bunch of song lyrics…stonederd.

1 Like

Ahh ok so it all just flew over my head like a jet plane lol

1 Like

Haha…isn’t that exactly why we’re all here…!?!

1 Like

Absolutely :100: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man trying to pick out a silica is giving me a headache. So far this grow, this has been the hardest item to decide on.

Powdered, I got it in a 1lb pouch its like 58%Sil 32%Kpotash, any will do , it’s all the same salts.
And largely they say its not 100% needed, but its does benefit 100% for stem strength/rigidity…if you train, or grow big big buds.

2 Likes

Which I will train and heavily as I did with my autos lol and grow big big buds, well yeah I’m down for that as well lol

3 Likes

I use Rhino Skin. Awesome results with it.
One thing that I’ve read is to not give it during flowering because the bud can an absorb it too because it works at the cell level.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Is that a liquid?

Yes it is. Very clear liquid, drops pH of my water.

Its AN, good stuff, $pendy compared to powder.

2 Likes

I’m trying to order it from Amazon and I only got 2 choices for powder. Both are around $22 per pound. How long will a pound last me running a 25 gallon rez with 6 pots?

Couple thousand gallons…its a tsp/gallon.

So maybe 3-6 gallons per run. depending on plant needs, uptake etc.

Oh shit I’m gonna order it now. Mind if I share to 2 I found here?

It is pricy for sure. I thought about using powder but wasn’t sure what to use and if the powder Si be available to the plant if that makes sense.

Whatever, wherever you want bud.

TrueNute Potassium Silicate for Aquaponics, Hydroponics, Soil and Foliar Spray. for Plants,PH UP, Stronger Than Liquid (1 Pound) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087Z433HL/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_JQ0WQYNTCJFZJBCN0XDS

VeriSil Potassium Silicate (for Plants) - 1.0 LB, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YS64V8L/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_M4SV5T9JYQ2JM1B4CRQS

1 Like

Either one…the makeup is a % apart.

1 Like