Growing and working away issues

Sounds good tho. Id def try it with ur least favorite strain. N go tried n true with the bigguns

couple photos

2 Likes

dry them to room RH, ~50%, jar them up, then re-hydrate them to the desired moisture level,
not ideal, but no bud rot involved or auto burp systems.!!

that is a great starting point.!!
i m running 20 - 22ambient and 24 - 27 in the box with lights on.!
don’t sweat the low RH too much until u get down to 10-15%,
30-60% is good.!

i know what a pain it is to re-do shit, but…
try in-taking from down low and exhausting up high from the tent in the basement and see what happens,
i would bet your temps/RH would be way more regular and manageable.
get a humidifier if u think it would help and run it in the basement kinda near the tent’s intake,

i seriously think u have over engineered the tent,
they r designed to be put up and run in a desirable, controlled environment,
your basement sounds like a near perfect tent environment.!!

Yeah I have removed all my humidifiers, running on pretty much nothing but lights and exhaust fan when needed. :+1:

You’re right I over did it for sure. Lol

Main problem I have is how do I dry and cur my harvest with only having 6 days home at max

let them dry in as close to 50% humidity as possible,
then next time u r home triim and jar it up,
at this point it will be a little too dry so u can re-hydrate it with a spritz of water or place a piece of iceburg lettuce leaf in the jar, the buds will draw the moisture out of the lettuce.!

or… try to dry them in 5 days down to the too dry or almost too dry point and jar it up,
again u can re-hydrate as needed,

this is not ideal, but it will work fine.!!

3 Likes

yeah I can dial in the humidity while I’m gone, it would be around 7 days.

2 Likes

Going to make a setup like this

1 Like

Freaking spider mites are back, I been extra diligent keeping an eye out for pest and boom found a leaf with the mites. I removed The infected leaf, sprayed all the leafs on both sides with insecticidel soap including the top layer of soil then rinsed the leafs with water. I found the leaf on my last day off, I go back home tomorrow, hoping for the best :+1::+1:

The one got over watered by stuck open water system so leafs are tocoed

Few spots on leaves and maybe burnt tips on few leafs but Overall good health

2 Likes

Don’t think the leafs liked the insecticidal soap I sprayed it with :frowning: sorry about pics. Took with fan on lol

1 Like

Bummer bout the mites… im in a fight with the buggers now. Alcohol/water spray n DE bombs… im mid/late flower tho. So have to be careful. N definitely leave the fan on em when i spray

1 Like

Bummer… for both of you. Sorry to hear that you’re dealing with nasty little critters! I hope you’re successful in getting rid of them. (Yes, that must be tricky in mid-flower! Yikes. Good luck!!)

2 Likes

Hey bud, better to have a 4 or 5 degree temp swing overnight or a constant day 25 degrees until late mid flowering ? And then temp swings are better hey ?

One over watered plant, few bad leafs from soap I used on them, also found a leaf full of mite eggs lol never ends lol

Sorry Fahrenheit :joy::joy: 25 degrees is 75-83 ish? Thats fine. May want lower in flower for colors but itll grow. Keep VPD right which is a temperature-humidity balance (@blackthumbbetty please and thank you if u can elab here n drop a table or two)

N those damn mites! Ive been checking RELIGIOUSLY! Want to hose down my leaves and clean em off but scared to death of bud rot. So still thinking a Jorge C wash at the end is my answer. No spread still. Safe to say the DOA. But tomaro one final alcohol bath/DE bomb n im done :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I been reading up about the tables , well this table.

I read it’s good for pot in flower stage and I read it’s bad to have the swings. I been running a heater but if I could get away with it, it would also help with those mites.

A night temp swing wont hurt her my man. Just more realistic i think. KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid :joy:

2 Likes

Just want to have a successful grow on my second attempt before my wife tosses all my stuff out haha

1 Like