Grimmy’s Goodtime Grows

Buddy just found a seed in the little care package I gave him of SoB and the Gassy Pheno of Loud Pedal. Fingers crossed it’s some Gassy!!! Gonna drop that bad boy tomorrow and find out.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

Loud Pedal Round 2 finishing nicely. Looks like this Sunday will be the day. 56 days from the flip.

Checked on one of the Matanuska seeds as neither has sprouted yet and it looks like I’ve got a small tail coming out of the seed so pretty pumped about that. Hopefully one of the 2 is a female.

4 Likes

Second coat of Bonding Primer done. Filled in every single little pin hole I could find. Going to put on the actual Drylok Sunday. Room should be ready to move in within the next couple weeks. I cannot wait to get out of that upstairs bedroom!!

4 Likes

Looking great @Grimman78 taking the time to do your best always pays off :wink:

3 Likes

@Thumper ohhhhh man it’s gonna be so damn sweet. Tomorrow I’m chopping a plant and hopefully finishing the room. A busy but hopefully very productive day.

2 Likes

Berry Burst finally starting to get a good stretch going.

Loud Pedal facing the chopping block tomorrow.

2 Likes

Loud Pedal close ups

Looks pretty darn close to peak window to my untrained eyes.

2 Likes

Removed some random fan leaves with these weird spots from the Berry Burst plant. Not overly concerned, but not sure what it is either.

Any ideas ?

2 Likes

Well this is why I don’t go on Google with questions roflmao. I googled what those leaves look like and it came back with Leaf Septoria which is horrible if that’s what it is.
@low
@PogueMahone
@Thumper
@OGIncognito
@Bentstick
@anyoneelsewhoknowsthings
Look above haha tell me I’m crazy please.

2 Likes

Hard to say. Could be environmental, heat? Air flow?

How do your numbers look today?

2 Likes

Oh it can definitely be heat related. It’s been in the low 90s almost all week in my tents. pH is and ppms are on point. It’s definitely not air flow related I’ve got 6-in oscillating fans and an 8-in exhaust pulling as much heat out as I can.

2 Likes

That could be a cause, trust the numbers. Once those are ruled out next up is environment and light intensity. Air circulation, heat, and wind.

1 Like

@Low

2 Likes

With temps like that I’d raise the humidity a bit if possible. At least for anything in veg. Maybe 70-75%

2 Likes

I’ll try that. Tough for the humidifier to keep up with the exhaust fan pulling everything out to keep the temps as low as possible.

3 Likes

You can only do so much bro. Increasing humidity should drop your temps some

1 Like

I’d have the exhaust at 10 but when I do that the humidity drops to nothing. I hate being upstairs. Just another reason to make the final push and bust my ass tomorrow to finish the basement. Hopefully I can set up and be rocking by Thursday.

2 Likes

Basements definitely work better but can come with their own sets of problems. Like lowering humidity. LOL

3 Likes

It’s 48% right now in that room and 63 degrees. It has 3 air duct vents feeding it. With that terraform and a large dehumidifier taking care of where I dump my exhaust I think I’ll be good. Little concerned about the MN winter and being on a concrete floor, but I’m thinking I’ll just buy some of those foam insulation sheets if needed.

3 Likes