Grimmy’s Goodtime Grows

@Bunger64 @kaptain3d ?

Can’t help with the machine but for trim double the amount needed.

IE if it calls for 1 oz of flower do 2 oz trim

2 Likes

It depends who you ask… I used to make my canna butter with 1 once of good flowers per cup of butter/coco oil.
But then I switched to 3 ounces of good buds to a cup of butter like @blackthumbbetty used to do… :crazy_face:
It takes a lot less to get stoned :man_facepalming:

With trim, I would do 2 ounces of trim to a cup of butter if you don’t want it too strong :butter: :yum:

4 Likes

Sorry, can’t really help there. I made it once a while back but didn’t care for the taste. I believe the best advise I found at the time was “just wing it” lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the input guys :smiling_face: I shall do my best

3 Likes

I run 4 z of flower and trim to 56oz of oil. This seems to be a good ration and end product. Also i use coconut oil it keeps better and tastes better.

Cbn on left was 2 oz to the 32oz of oil
One of the biggest things ive run across is the not using an emulsifier. Mix gives you hot spots if not used.

3 Likes

Do you decarb your stuff before making your oil? According to the magic butter machine website it says I don’t have to, but I’ve read a couple blurps online that says I should.

Never attempted making butter before so…The machine seemed like a no brainier to try out. Seems like it would take a lot of space to decarb 2-3 oz of sugar leaves and larf.

2 Likes

Yes i have a Ardent Decarboxylation if i was doing it again i would get an all in one like you mentioned. I have bags in the freezer ready to be infused that takes an hr to do.

3 Likes

Made me chuckle

2 Likes

@Bunger64

Borrowed my buddies Ardent decarb machine. I’m going to try 2oz of sugar leaves/premature buds to 1lb of butter. Hopefully should give me a nice mellow stone. Probably won’t do anything to my pals, but they can just eat more brownies.

Do you usually grind it up fine before putting it in the ardent or just go full on buds?

I just used a big kitchen knife and chopped it up.

1 Like

I just put it in dont really try to handle to much it knocks the ggod dtuff off

3 Likes

Well the two ladies are in full on stretch mode. Started week three of flower last Sunday so hopefully they are about done… Stretching that is.

2 Likes

Little Berry Burst I just dropped in the table yesterday.

Hoping she lives up to the hype.

1 Like

2 Likes

Last couple photos before I disappear into the woods for a week. God I hope the SoB is done stretching. Got about 5-6 inches left before she’s in my light. Disc golf and camping here I come!!

Lil shot of the Berry Burst from Phylos.
She’s finally starting to take off

3 Likes

Frisbees in the woods…what can go wrong?!

2 Likes

Had a blast @PogueMahone!!
Lots and lots of rounds of disc golf and plenty of whiskey drank. Never really gave South Dakota much thought, but they really have some nice State Parks.

I thought that you had gone to the big tournament north of St Paul this weekend.

1 Like

Nah I don’t usually do the tournaments. I don’t take myself or the game that seriously. Was debating playing the Spam Town Open on the 4th of July, but I doubt I’ll do it.

Well one week since I’ve taken any photos. Flower girls are getting fat.

New little Berry Burst is putting in some work as well.

3 Likes

Had to ride this little duck while discing in the park.

4 Likes