GreggT Raising Girls to be Ladies

Ugh! Now I know.

3 Likes

What are your thoughts on the age? I have her at six weeks. The trichomes are solid milky with very few amber. I’m asking because you guessed perfect once before just looking at a pic. I think she is older.

3 Likes

I’m gonna say about 5-6 weeks to go. She looks to be halfway there

4 Likes

If you have read what’s going on with the wife, you know I just pop in on occasion. My focus at this time is Janet. I will never completely disappear :heart::heart::+1:

8 Likes

Thank you sir. I knew I was jumping the gun. Lol it looks so inviting.

3 Likes

No sir I didn’t know. I made that comment because i have been gone and just got back. I had to check out for awhile due to someone hurting my six year old child. I say this because I understand full well that family comes first. Whatever may be i wish you and your family the best. Forgive me, I would not had messaged you if I had known.

8 Likes

Not a problem brother. Weekends have no treatment. I remember when your child was being hunted. I hope and pray you took care of that situation. You feel free to message me anytime. Much love :two_hearts:

10 Likes

We are back in the hospital again. We have been here since Monday. This is the third time in less than two months with pneumonia. I don’t know how much more she can take. I love you all. Please pray for peace and comfort… :pray:t2:

11 Likes

Always @GreggT our heart and prayers are with Janet, you,Dot and the rest of the children, family hug to you all, god bless to heal sir!

9 Likes

You and Janet have never left my thoughts and prayers… always and forever, my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Always sending you tons of healthy and healing vibes :peace_symbol: :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

I miss all of you. Our conversations about plants, food, shrooms, music and all other fun and entertaining subjects. I will eventually replace all my growing equipment and start over, but now is not the time. I will not leave this forum. I will be back in full force. I have made too many friends here to ditch any of you.

12 Likes

:pray::pray: Are always with you two Sir. :handshake::people_hugging:

8 Likes

Getting discharged today. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I love you all so much.:heart::heart:

10 Likes

That’s great news!!

7 Likes