GreggT Raising Girls to be Ladies

@GreggT Many prayers my friend

11 Likes

@GreggT
Prayers sent man. Stay strong.

11 Likes

I’m trying… It’s hard when you can’t fix things. Dr appointment today confirmed esophageal cancer spread to lymph nodes. Feeding tube going in Thursday

11 Likes

Still praying for better.

13 Likes

I’m with DDD still praying for you and your family. :heart:

14 Likes

You will both remain in our prayers My Brother :pray::pray::pray::pray:

11 Likes

Can’t like this… just acknowledging. I am sending serious, positive healing energy and vibes her way :pray: :smiling_face:

15 Likes

I will continue to pray for the both of you!
Stay positive brother. Sending love from the Carpenters Family!!

10 Likes

Feeding tube postponed for a week!!! I don’t think she will make it a week without it!!! WTF!!! I don’t know what else to say. I’m exhausted and I know she is also. I love you all.

19 Likes

Michael, we love you. Thank you for coming to her appointment yesterday. I meant so much to us both.

11 Likes

Good morning Gregg, sorry I’m so late to the conversation. All my heart and soul into my prayers :pray: for your wonderful wife. :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Sending Janet many :pray::pray::pray: Brother :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Keeping it flowing to you and your wife brother :pray::pray::pray::innocent::pray::pray::pray::100:

9 Likes

My heart is heavy for you, my friend. Why on earth do they want to postpone the feeding tube? I just don’t have any faith in the medical community anymore :crying_cat_face:

13 Likes

I am glad I could be there to offer support… whatever I can do I am there…

14 Likes

Sending prayers and love to you both.

11 Likes

@GreggT good evening my brother. I just heard the bad news my brother so so very sorry for Janet. Man I love you guys I sure hate to see something bad happening to any of my friends. Rita’s been doing about the same steel wheelchair bound and can’t use the left arm. It has been a pretty good handful I’ve had to completely quit working to take care of her fortunately I’m old enough to draw a little Social Security. I also believe in the power of Prayer and the power of God. Some people have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. The God I serve is more than able to heal in fact already has. It was all done at calvary’s Cross my brother, when he took our sins he also took our sicknesses. I will continue to trust in my Lord and Savior to bring healing to your wife Janet. And yes his name is Jesus

10 Likes

@RPgrower Janet and I also believe in the power of God our Savior. He will heal her in His time, not ours. We love you Ronnie. Give Rita a big ole kiss from the both of us.

13 Likes

RSO is amazing. Just a grain of rice sized dose will set you more than good. Makes you feel liquid. Lubes the joints. Strong stuff

8 Likes

My sympathies for you both.

8 Likes