Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

I know from past previous posts from other members that tried molasses in hydro.
It foams quite a bit, and isn’t recommended.

5 Likes

Well, the worms will enjoy the molasses. Do i need a “carboload”? If so, anyone have a suggestion? Something “you” have used and know it works.

Not good pictures, but this is either G13 or Gorilla Glue at 8 weeks. Just cut down some Runtz ar 12weeks. Just don’t seem to get heavy. I’m sure I’m probably doing something wrong, or not doing something I should. Using Jack’s 3-2-1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I try to stay away from organics like molasses. It’s just not worth the hassle.

3 Likes

So, what would YOU use, if anything?

I use a basic Jack’s program with silica and an MKP jolt at transition. That’s all.

3 Likes

Are you still using homemade Terpinator? If so you don’t need it as this has carbs in it.

2 Likes

Them round bud tops and the super hairy pistols look exactly like the ILGM G I grew out. What’s the nose like. Smell like a candy apple or old school zebra stripe chewing gum :joy: still smoking some from 7/23 it’s not G13 but I absolutely love it! Ps if so it’s nice night time :dash: it straight puts me down and The flavor is addictive.

2 Likes

3 plants. One has color, the other 2 are green. I believe it’s G-13 ILGM. 9 1/2 weeks. No amber trichomes.

LET IT RIDE!

7 Likes

Beauties! :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Lights off

Lights on

3 plants, 3 colors.
10 1/2 weeks
No amber

6 Likes