Grandaddy013 takes a journey into the unknown

Yes. It was working at last rez change 2 wyago.

3 Likes

Copy that. Hope all is well!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 i believe when my pump went out i developed some root rot. What should i do?

If you can identify the diseased roots I would remove what I can then spray with straight peroxide. Maybe even do a peroxide solution for the one plant and run your tote with that for a half hour. Doing all of this may harm the plant but it also may recover.

2 Likes

Please define peroxide solution.
How much peroxide, how much water? Should I drain first, or just add peroxide to solution?
Thanks

I would use plain water (RO) and mix something like 1 cup of 3% per five gallons.

2 Likes

Ok. I used Ro (regular ole) water. Ran peroxide solution for 30min. Drained, added fresh water, let circulate for 30mins., then drained and refilled adding nutrients. Wish me luck.

6 Likes

@peachfuzz Do you use mycorrhizae?

1 Like

I just use Hormex for my clones and one time at the beginning of veg…
And hydrogard and orca throughout ,till about 2 weeks from chop…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you feel the Orca is better than Great White, or just easier to use?

1 Like

Its just easier and its already in liquid form , so i just think its better for my situation…
But i might get some great white and see how well it stays in suspension… :+1:t3:

1 Like

Orca will be here tomorrow. Haven’t had a decent grow in about 9 months. I believe I’m getting a little root rot, even though I’m running chillers. We will see.

2 Likes

Thats so weird…
When is the last time you cleaned and sterilized everything…
I would even take a leaf blower and blow the whole room out…
How old are your lights…?
I thought that LEDs last forever… ? :thinking:

2 Likes

+/- 50,000 hours. Mainly posting because I’m wondering how a conversation about orca turned into this?

5 Likes

Lol…
Stoner’s…
Just spit ballin…
It just seems realy odd that he has never been able to get things straightened out again…
Something is a miss…
Just cant put my finger on it…
If i had real world access to his spot , it would make things so much easier …
So since that aint possible , spit ballin is all i got… :thinking: :laughing: :rofl: :smile: :joy: :grin:

Hey @dbrn32 had a question for you…
Am i gonna be happy with a hlg 350 for a 3x5 flower area…
And i was gonna run 2 more for a 4x5 flower area …
What says you… ? :ear:t3:

4 Likes

To best of my knowledge led lights un use here are same he built a few years ago and there has been several awesome grows with them. I wouldn’t expect them to create the issues he’s seeing, but I guess you never know.

You’ll like two of them in 20 ft² more than one in 15 ft². The latter is like just meeting minimum recommended light requirements. If you want the potential to be light heavy I think this fixture is most ideal in something like a 3x4’.

4 Likes

Every run. The other night, one of my air pumps went out. I robbed the pump off of the system that wasn’t being used at the moment. It had bleach water circulating in it, for sterilization purposes. Cut the lines off the pump and moved it. Was stoned and didn’t think, so the air lines i just let fall to the floor. Needless to say, a little while later, noticed water all over the floor. Had to vacuum it all up. So now even the floor is sterilized. Ordered 2 new pumps. One for the one I robbed, and a backup. Exhaust fan also went out, so new exhaust fan and carbon filter.

4 Likes

Ya , it seems like everything in my room gets replaced about every 4 to 5 years , fans usually dont last more than 2…
Hopefully you stumble upon the issue shortly brother… :+1:t3:

4 Likes

I’m thinking my issue was unhealthy roots. I don’t know why they were unhealthy, but after adding Orca, my plants are at least not getting worse.

Gorilla Glue

I cut one plant. Trimmed roots on other two. They are stunted and very small, but at least they started drinking and are not having new bad leaves.

G13

Stunted, but no further damage. Drinking

G13 in veg

Leaves off color, but starting to grow again.

LA Confidential

Thee are my youngest in veg. They look better than anything I’ve had in quite some time. About 2-3weeks behind the G13, but already bigger. Maybe by September I’ll have some decent buds.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @peachfuzz

This is 5 plants of Super Skunk. If you notice, the back left and back right are green and don’t have bad looking leaves. I cut 3 plants and left these 2. They are still growing and putting on weight. I don’t understand how 2 of the 5 didn’t have this problem.
My LA Confidential that was looking so good, has started the same shit after one week in flower.

I’ve sprayed everything with star san. Had plywood over windows. Painted them so that they could be washed down without holding water. Cleaning and sterilizing EVERYTHING. Will it hurt to wash the walls and everything witbleach water while plants are in room?

Still can’t figure why 2 plants in the same container did somewhat ok while the other 3 didn’t. Any suggestions?

5 Likes