Gorilla Glue Auto's - help with finishing

Pfflynn, awesome! I hear ya, I tried to stop mine from yellowing, but it is what it is, limitations suck for me. It can be variations of things, not much of a seed grower, after being burnt after 8/9 weeks of veg, then turn hermie. I’ll stick to clones. I’m cool! There you go, damn, 1000x nice! I’m jealous. Oh that’s great ty. Good luck!

No it’s wasn’t too expensive💰 considering I had NOTHING to start.
Grabbed a pot for pot kit and month later a Mars kit and there we have it. :potted_plant:
That picture is great! Thank you!! I’ve been torn between scrog and lst.
Mines a pretty small tent but that gives my 1 plant a lot of room for spreading out!!:circus_tent:
Didn’t want to get too crazy on my first grow so I let her Christmas tree :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: I wanted to see how LITTLE I could do and still produce a worthwhile (for me) outcome. I didn’t even have a tent or light or nutes or pens when I started :rofl::woman_facepalming: Yea she was mad at me from day 1. But she used to be so cute and green and happy!

Hahah only 7 huh? :smiley::wink::wink: I have 1 big cola and a ton of popcorn buds :upside_down_face: next time I’ll train! Make the stress worth it heh

here’s my journaly type thing if you wanna check out my chaotic Journey! :v::v::see_no_evil:

1 Like

BigMommaC, well that’s good to hear that it didn’t break you. Glad the pic could help, scrog net is really going to help you get more flowers. Yeah! Like I did, on my grow, 16 clones 3 tents, help! To much to manage since my disability, but I have help so that’s cool. Well I hope the outcome will be worthwhile. Lol cute!

1 Like