Going for an explosive grow! Autopot fun!

@muffybunny this is my grow man!

3 Likes

@Willd kindly offered use of his bags and/or my GF’s hairdresser, who has become a canna medic, has offered to trade my trim for vape oil. I might give it a try but man o man, is willd’s bubble hash tasty and potent.

4 Likes

Theres nothing like doing your own stuff :smiley: Grab these bags and mix that up!

1 Like

awesome @Blasting

2 Likes

Nice hash and plants are looking good

So the girls drank 12L in a day, put 8L in the reservoir to go trough the night and will be filling it today.

yesterday recipe was same as last feed,

1.75ML/L Cal Mag
2ml/L Sensi Bloom
2ml/L Voodoo Juice
2ml/L Piranha
1ml/L Bud Candy
2ml/L Tarantula
2ml/L Sensizym
0.5ml/L Rhino Skin

2 Likes

Salut mon ami, did you sample your bubble hash ? :wink::grinning::innocent:

And I am impress with the autopots, they’re triving like madness, maybe the Advanced Nutrients line is for something to :wink::innocent::grinning:

2 Likes

I did! Somehow I think I mixed some of the lords soul in that hash
 best bottle tokes in years! I used to be a heavy hash smoker and this my friend, wow!

And yeah When I opened the tent that other night after a week away I just stared laughing lol! so crazy in there!

3 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent:, good, I too was in my youger years, a more “hash guy”, I am happy for you that you enjoy the fruits of your labor
, :grinning::+1:

Looking at your plants I may be adding some of those supplements
awesome work @Blasting

Hey @Niala funny story related to speaking French in Northern Maine/Quebec. My GF is from Madawaska ME and a few of her childhood friends are good friends of ours (see them several times a year). I speak no french but my GF and her friends all do or a mix of French and English.

So I would always hear her friend say to my GF something in french that to me, sounded like “hey, Muffy.” It’s a standing joke now Hey Muffy when they were saying something more like “my good friend” or thereabouts

2 Likes

this hobby is well worth it :smiley: didnt really finish my other journal but ended up with a nice little stash :smiley: around 3oz of Crystal Candy, nearly 6 oz of green poison, 3 oz of soul kiss and this bubble hash :smiley:

3 Likes

I just started using the microbials and enzyme, cant say they are not liking them lol the girls sure are happy this morning! I am getting a little tip burn on my GP new growth
 and something that looks like a MG deffiency for sure, no biggy yet but I think ill bump cal mag to 2ML/L and drop sensis to 1.75ML/L

2 Likes

I used to pay up to 260$ for an Oz of real good stuff out of these online dispensary, I think these 12oz pays back everything I spent for these grow loll!

4 Likes

Funny that. My journals always fall out of vogue after I harvest a plant or two.

2 Likes

ill try and make this one worth it to convince more people to go autopots just like yours did with me hehe!

3 Likes

Very fun journal to follow @Blasting

@Niala The northern friend just texted me back, what she always says to my GF is “Ma fille”

1 Like

Oh you bet it does. Plus, if I used to get some that was out of this world (street not dispensary) poof, gone. No more. Now, I just stock up.

1 Like

@Screwauger

Lol, Frenglish is popular in South Carolina, Vermont, Maine, NewBrunswick , Nova Scotia , Prince Édouard Island and Southern QuĂ©bec as in MontrĂ©al region, GaspĂ©sie, Eastern Townships, Granit or in the Canadian Prairies

“Hey Muffy” can have different meaning, depend on the context
 lol
 but usaly it’s an affection word meaning my lover, my sweetheart, my best friend
, Or that you are good at giving cunnilingus (australian slang) or a small, unshape and bald men
 lol
 :wink: :grinning: :innocent: :v: My ex would said I was all that
 lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: :innocent: :v:

3 Likes

Ok than, she said “my girl” most probably with affection, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

It is always the source of a great deal of fun and laughter when the story gets told that I interpreted it as Hey Muffy hahahahaha Thanks and I am glad I clarified that based on your initial post/translation. @Niala

2 Likes