Girl Scout cookie eXtreme! Grow journal

I have not forgotten about you. I’ve just been busy.

1 Like

No apologies or check in necessary my friend. Life happens to all of us - I don’t find it terribly considerate to pester someone about an offer of a gift. :sunglasses::v::100: you’ll get to it when you can, or you won’t! No obligation or expectation.

How’s the grow?

1 Like

4 Likes

Kicking my ass! Between 10-12 hour days at work. The great idea I had to do this grow in 2 gallon fabric pots! I have to water daily! But hey things could be worse :wink:. I culled 2 of the gscx due to extra slow growth and mutations. But everything else is BOOMING!

2 Likes

I do too but rarely actually water daily :joy::rofl:

I love big plants in little pots. I have an affinity for dumb grow etiquette I think. It’s a problem.

Your ladies are looking great

2 Likes

Sent to an email.

1 Like

With the GSCX about 4 weeks into flower, I think it’s time to start some more seeds! :partying_face:
I will be trying LIT farms genetics. Strains:
Jessica Rabbit
BALLERZ
Hot Coco
And Motorboat
This is my first experience with Regular seeds, as Motorboat is the only feminized strain. :crossed_fingers:t5:

3 Likes

Start of week 5 flowering GSCX I’ve raised my nutrient levels to 2000ppm- 1500ppm-1500ppm- kleanse and water maybe 150ppm watering every other day. 1.5 liters a pot for the small 2 gallon pots and 6-7 liters a piece for the 15 gallon pots. Daytime temps running at about 80 and under with humidity at 54% and nighttime temps of 68-78 degrees and about 55% humidity.
@Graysin @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman @VirginiaGrowBoy @PurpNGold74 @GreggT @kellydans

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Weed for days in there, nice job!

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Third from last golden leaf ilgm- last one is probably my favorite in the room. Alien kush (bag seed) :shushing_face:

1 Like

They all look great!!

1 Like

This one’s for you @Graysin…. Big plant little pot! Probably about 5ft6” :joy:

2 Likes

Dude, dayamm…that looks like a full time job there!

Rock on baby!

1 Like

They all look great stacking up to produce some large colas. Thanks for the tag. :v:

1 Like

You know how I love those

Back left - solo cup, 6’ tall :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@BudzMS heres my grow journal!

1 Like