Geaux_N_Greaux's Adventures in Hydro

Survey says?

3 Likes

50/50 clear cloudy with a touch of amber :green_heart::metal:t2:
Try turning your scope light down almost all the way next photo sesh.
I’ve noticed the over bright LEDs in the scope can make milky look almost clear.
Turned light down and they was almost all cloudy

2 Likes

Thanks @StonedCold13 ! I’m going have to figure out how to turn that led light down. I got it plugged into my PC and using the Camera app to run it. I feel like it’s way too early for harvest, at least according to my planned schedule for this run.

2 Likes

@StonedCold13 it helps to look at the cord that a dimmable switch. SMH

2 Likes

Good Morning Greauxmies!
Getting closer to the finishing line!

Blue Haze is becoming impatient waiting on their bigger room!

4 Likes

morning…buds lookin’ good!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Retiredoldguy! I was getting some heavy foxtailing for a while there. I started adjusting my light settings down. Looks like that helped.

2 Likes

Morning Greauxmies!
Ended up harvesting the DP. Got 1lb. of Tops and 1lb. of everything below the tops.

Cleaned out the system, started with fresh nutes, and moved two of the Blue Haze girls to the Veg tent and topped them back and LST’d. By the time I got them moved they had shot up and completely overtaken the small 2x2 tent so when I say topped, I mean I topped WAY back

Hope everyone has a good day!

3 Likes

morning growmie…man you got her bent over something fierce…nice harvest

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing?
Just dropping by to post some update pics on the Blue Haze Sisters.
These were taken yesterday. Since I’m not looking to get the most yield possible on this grow, I just flipped them to flower. Just gonna focus on getting about 8 big colas instead of bunches of medium size.

4 Likes

morning growmie…nice training…

1 Like

Thanks @Retiredoldguy !

1 Like

Everybody ready for the weekend? Not sure why, but this has been a long week! Got some updates for ya. Blue Haze sisters are growing like…well…weeds! Germinated some Purple Kush seeds for some bedtime medicine for the ole lady. The Durban Poison isn’t meant to be smoked and try to go to bed! :rofl:. Been experimenting with some edibles too. I even broke down and tried one. Needless to say, I won’t be doing that again anytime soon! I’ll just stick with growing for now.

3 Likes

morning growmie…TGIF…

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy! What’s the plan for the weekend?

1 Like

well I had to use up the left over taco meat from Taco tuesday so it became nacho friday with ranch water and a smoke… hope you have a great weekend…this is my experiment girl…

3 Likes

Tell me more about this experiment!

1 Like

morning growmie…the experiment is to remove the huge fan leaves that grow in my seedling phase when I start the veg phase to see if the branches will grow more…my thought is too much energy is going into making these big leaves but also I know she needs the leaves to make food for growth…

not removed seedling fans in the big tent…

and today she looks like …it appears taking those big fans off has not set her back

3 Likes

On point ROG :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Couple of update pics taken today at light out
Just started showing signs of preflower

2 Likes