Food that makes people happy 😁

Omg @hoppiebunny that looks DELICIOUS!!! YUM you just made this stoner so hungry haha :drooling_face:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better i just looked at the pic and got hungry again :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry to do this to you mates…my daughters home made icecream cake. Each year my wife tries different flavors for the kids birthday cakes, almost always ice cream cakes, so bit of a family tradition I guess. This is vanilla fruit cake with caramilk and jelly tip top.
Yes I just made that name up even in this medicated state :ambulance: Enjoy

10 Likes

Oh wow, that looks amazing,
I think I would like to shove some of that in my face hole :laughing:

2 Likes

Funny :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You had me at the words ice cream, caramilk and jelly tip,
compliments to the chef :yum:

2 Likes

Thats so unique ! Love it!

2 Likes

Been trying to incorporate more fermented food in my diet so I started to make kimchi. I’m a military brat and my folks were friends with a family that had roots in Korea. We were exposed to some great food and a few recipes. Kimchi being one of them.

Here’s how I make it.

Nappa cabbage, carrots and green onions. Cut the carrots and green onions into thin pieces. The nappa cabbage get cut into small chunks.

I don’t measure the amount of salt but I guess a half cup will do it. Incorporate thoroughly and let it set for 24 hrs.

Make a chili garlic paste with this

I use the full bag and about 10 cloves of garlic. I grated mine. Then add enough water to get the desired consistency.

After the veggies have sat 24 hrs rinse the salt out. Then add desired amount if chili paste and incorporate it thoroughly. Then put in in jars. Add some water to cover the cabbage. Also leave room in the jar for it to expand. You’ll have a mess on your hands otherwise.

After a few days you cabbage and liquid will separate as it ferments.

I Use a wooden spoon handle to mix the separated liquid after about a week. Let it ferment for about a week on the shelf so it sours a little and then it can be stored long term in the fridge. You can let it ferment on the shelf for a while longer if desired. That’s what I like to do.

9 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also make sure to leave the cover loose on the kimchi can burp. My kitchen smell like a cross between a fart and sour cabbage. :laughing:

5 Likes

Miley and I made flour tortillas for the first time today.

We made roasted pork tacos for supper.

The tacos were delicious. We’ll definately make this again.

13 Likes

Homemade pasta was on the menu this evening. Trying to keep Miley busy.

Here’s the final product.

We’ll make this again soon. It turned out really good. My belly is stuffed. Might have had a case of the munchies when I sat down to eat.

16 Likes

@shindig153 yummy!!! That looks so delicious!!! Nice team work with dinner!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

Thats looks amazing. Getting lit before you eat, perfect :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Pasta is one of my favorite foods but homemade pasta that is just a bowl of heaven

6 Likes

I love kimchi. I’m trying to keep my gut biome healthy.
I grew up with Korean food and I do love it. Bulgogi is my favorite beef dish. :yum: My dad’s friend had a Korean wife ( our neighbors) she made the best egg drop soup I’ve ever had. She also made kimchi. Her husband hunted venison and rabbit so the Korean flavor twist she put on wild game was amazing.

6 Likes

Yumm! Looks delishous :drooling_face:

4 Likes

That’s truly awesome in more ways than one My Brother!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Lady fingers with some buttercream frosting in the middle, dipped in cannabis infused chocolate!

10 Likes

@hoppiebunny I have no words to describe how delicious that looks!!! :+1::+1::yum::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes