Food that makes people happy 😁

@Enlightened420 My Brother that looks scrumptious!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum:
And I love ribs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Smoked ribs, yum! Looks like having a great camping :tent: trip.

2 Likes

I’ll just put this here… So I know where it is, when I need it…:wink:
Certainly do appreciate it my friend, I really enjoyed the other recipe and I’m eager to try this one as well… :yum:

5 Likes

God Damn I want some ribs now…holy EF! Yum yum yummy yum

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve really let this thread slip…

3 Likes

Lemme help

Thai Chicken and rice :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

:yum: That looks amazing…
Very drool worthy :green_heart:

4 Likes

When your 85 year old Mum cooks your dinner on a recent visit.

12 Likes

I miss my mother’s cooking sooo much, she has a great palate and taught me most of my knowledge about cooking, she makes the most Amazing sweet chicken curry,
from scratch :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh man.I could do some corn beef n cabbage!!

6 Likes

It was mean brother. Been many years :pray:

3 Likes

Hope you don’t me plundering this recipe @Happilyretired, I’ve always wanted to try gummies :v:

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all. If anybody has any questions about it let me know there is a few small details that make it easier…:v::+1:

2 Likes

The kind I don’t have to cook myself. As a retired medical professional I can tell you that I pretty much will eat anything you have. For years pizza was cold, and most likely had been sitting on a conference table for two days. So, I would say hot pizza. The kind I remember from my childhood with real stretchy melty cheese that burns the roof of your mouth if you chomp down too soon.

6 Likes

Nothing makes me happier…

10 Likes

My wife make these occasionally.
A coffee and strawberry version. We dont have a name for them as they kind of evolved.
The custard inside is on steroids its not for the faint of heart. :wink:

9 Likes

Jesus …thanks for crushing my dreams man. Dog gone man now I gotta tell the wife a plain cinnamon roll just won’t cut it. This isn’t gonna end well!

7 Likes

Those cinnamon rolls are also very tasty if you put them in a waffle iron. Cinnamon roll waffles :yum:

12 Likes

The Sunday Fixer Upper

16 Likes

That’s what’s up My Brother!! :yum::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like