Flowering stage in extreme heat - Should I repot?

Yep those roots are starting to rootbound

Something telling me your going to need a 10 gallon or bigger if she’s doing this that early
But she’s going to be a monster by harvest

1 Like

I must have missed the first couple of pics of your fim coco. It looks like you did what I did the first time and fim’d more than just the new node. Still not sure I did any better the second but we’ll see. Good news is we can always try again if they don’t work. :wink::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

You sure can no harm no foul just wait 2 weeks so you don’t stress the plant out

1 Like

Repotted in 5 gallon pot. This is my winter grow. Going try force her into flower when she gets a bit bigger Lat year my winter crop was in 3 gallon pots an ended up going into flower the beginning of March. This year will be better thanks to what I have learned from Lime and @Shadegrown Added myco to the hole and root ball

Will give Fim another try in about a week

Also, I think my clones are taking

3 Likes

They definitely are they would have wilted and died by now
Great job

1 Like

Like this one

Vs the one still kicking

I was cleaning up lower branches on a auto
So after I ripped them of the plant like a bandaid
I just stuck them in pots with photo’s I had just planted

1 Like

Go ahead Coco… get your clone on!! They look great.
:sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Shade yes I am pretty proud of my clones. They will be my summer crop. I did what @Mr.Mr.Limelight did. After cutting I stuck them in living soil. Kept them out of direct sunlight and misted the leaves several times a day. Started giving them direct sunlight yesterday, a lil more today. Just gonna take it slow with them. Lime you make it look so easy, but I’m learning.

2 Likes

I know right :joy:

1 Like

Coco This year is going to be a good one for you and everybody else
I’m glad I get too watch you and shades grows from the beginning this year

Remember that your post is what made me comment at all

Up Till Then I always bought or got seeds from people I personally knew
Being all secretive with try autos I didn’t want to go through somebody that knows any of the local growers in the circle
But they will finally know about these autos I’m growing bye the end of April :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

You might want to have a couple 10gal or bigger fabric pots on hand
I have a feeling there going to grow bigger than you think
But that’s going to be a good thing

1 Like

The church that coco built! We all just walked through the door. Thanks again Coco.
:grin::pray:t2:

You… no… :thinking::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

I know that’s right! I can’t wait to see them. I almost forgot at the last update they still had a month to go. :poop::poop:!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Shade @Mr.Mr.Limelight I am so thankful y’all commented on my post. I felt lost not knowing what I was doing right or wrong. I now feel like y’all have my back and have a much better understanding of growing and have people I can turn to if I have problems or questions. I believe it was fate that brought us together as I think we have all helped each in different ways. I agree with Lime this year is going to be a good one for all of us. Lime I am anxious to hear the response from your local growers when you reveal your secret about the autos.

I do have a couple fabric 10 gallon pots but I really want to harvest these plants maybe by mid summer so I will have to cut back on the light pretty soon.

Cookie Monster is doing much better since the move from the one gallon pot into the 5 gallon pot in living soil. Repotted Friday afternoon, Saturday morning still drooping, by the end of the day I saw improvement and this morning she is perky and beautiful. Clearly I did not FIM correctly which was done one week ago today. Can’t wait to FIM her again. This mornings view:

Baby cakes is looking good but not as perky as in the past. She was moved into 5 gallon fabric pot of Roots Organic soil on 2/25. She has been doing very well with leaves perky and a beautiful green color with large fan leaves. Have been only feeding her water and fed her tea twice. I think she has used most of the nutes in the soil and that is why she is not as perky. Fed her rain water yesterday - going in per ppm was 18 and coming out it was 842 ppm with 6.7 ph. Her feeding 3 days prior was 1250 ppm. Next feeding I will start giving her Advanced Nutrients. Like I said earlier I want to learn to read my plants and she looks like she needs something more. Let me know if you disagree. Also this week I have been doing some LST with her lower branches to get them to grow lateral which is also opening the middle to more light. Definitely seeing growth to bud sites toward the middle of the plant. Here she is this morning.

Had a great day yesterday for Good Friday. My kids and grandkids came over and we boiled crawfish. The weather is absolutely beautiful, blue skies and temps in the 70s. Taking in this beautiful weather before the summer heat and humidity moves in.

Happy Easter and of course Happy Growing my friends!

3 Likes

Baby cakes is she In Straight roots organic or the soil you mixed

If just roots organic then I would say yes it’s time for nutrients
If mixed soil then no need

I like that your doing a controlled test on your girls now to see what works best for you

1 Like

Baby Cakes is in straight Roots Organic, the living soil was not ready when I put her in the 5 gallon pot. Yes 2 different soil but also 2 different strands. So I will be feeding Advanced Nutrients to Baby Cakes and just plain rain water to Cookie Monster.

2 Likes

Ok I was just making sure that I understood you right :+1:

This should be a good comparison

1 Like

That’s awesome you got to enjoy the family yesterday and the weather was beautiful! It’s been forever since I boiled crawfish. I bet they were delicious. :drooling_face:
The plants are looking great. I can feel good things are coming. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

And some Al Green… :rofl:of course…
s-CR7O

@Shadegrown and yes…Sade is :fire:
giphy-2678089526

3 Likes

Still looks good though

2 Likes

There you are homie!! We were starting to worry about you. I hope everything is good your way. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Marty McFly weed I was about to send a search party out for you
Thought you ate some of shade’s candy bars and got lost on a magical trip good too see you stop bye

1 Like