Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Your plant looks amazing by the way we always love ur grows

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought it was two! The lighting makes a huge difference in the appearance. :blush: :blush:

Yes, you can harvest in stages. This is especially helpful in plants that are very tall (3 ft +). I haven’t done it yet since mine are all under 2 feet tall and ripen pretty much all over at the same time.

1 Like

Thanks, I struggled a lot in this grow so I’m happy I’m having really good results. I’m guessing that Pokey will give up 6 oz, she is thicker than Shirley was.

But you never really know till you cut and dry.

1 Like

Yeah definitely hard to tell. Would I be ok to chop all at the same time when ready. As far as the colas trichs and pistils she looks fairly similar all around to me

1 Like

I always harvest the whole plant at one time. Friend of mine is currently chopping a sativa by pieces, but they grow differently than indica dominant hybrids, which is what I grow. He has long, bare branches with buds on the top 1/3. Mine are pretty much budded along the entire branches, as are yours.

Yes I definitely would prefer to harvest all at once. Any advice on what trim bin and hash press to get ?and do u think I’ll have enough to matter???

1 Like

Once again thank you for all ur help and guidance along the way my wife and I really do appreciate it and you’ve been a huge help to us as new growers.

3 Likes

Fiz is awesome. :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A lot of us are using this one… :wink:

And you will be surprised at the amount of kief you’ll collect with these bins… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They are kind of a weed toilet, in a very good way, how it looks to me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I use the same trim bin as @kaptain3d shows below. I got enough kief for a nice bit of hash, it’s a bonus you get when you do it. I should have weighed it, but oh well.

https://smile.amazon.com/Portable-Stainless-Handle-Compressor-Garlic/dp/B09ZKJ3BGB/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=pollen+press&qid=1656188649&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRVVYQTc0MzI5TUNQJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDc5MDAzUDBEOFY1WFQyV1A4JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1MzM2NzlHSzU2M1I1SFpRTzAmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

There’s the pollen press.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad to help out as best I can.

1 Like

Awww shucks! Thank you so much! I think you’re awesome too!

2 Likes

I’m a unique phenotype expression! :crazy_face: :rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

And me on the other hand…
I am a beacon of joy

5 Likes

5 Likes

Then there’s me!

7 Likes

Omg I love this!! Let’s make t shirts!! :rofl::joy::rofl: y’all are cracking me up as usual!! :+1:

And then there’s me…

5 Likes

I just got up and I scared my husband by laughing like a loon! Great way to start the day! Thanks y’all!

3 Likes