First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Thanks brother, much love. Devil been trying reeeeeeeal hard lately, but we’re waiting on God to show out.

5 Likes

He’s always there, I know I forget to listen sometimes.

4 Likes

I’ll bring a wheelbarrow …;>

3 Likes

And then I think I over fed…
Just a heads up.

4 Likes

20ml silica
20g Part A (5-12-26)
10g Part B (CalNit)

In 3 gallons of pure water, my…

…pH fell to 5.72, and…

…PPM’s at 1,322.

3/4 gallon of dechlorinated tap water brought these numbers to…

5.93pH
1,107ppm

Will check on Titan after while, having just fed her some of the potent brew.

Stay Lit!

6 Likes

Wishing the best for you @Borderryan22, my friend. Things always seem to have a way of working themselves out… maybe not as quickly as we’d like… :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you, ma’am! We’re still afloat. Still holdin on. Management is giving us a little time.

5 Likes

Aaaalmost making buttons…

9 Likes

And she made buttons :grin:

Titan F1 Auto…

11 Likes

Holy Crap Batman!!
Now THAT"S what I call overnight .
I guess that last feed was received very well??!! ;> Man I gotta switch to Jacks!

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy stuff to work with. Increasing/decreasing what the plant needs is a snap. Cheap too. I got 7lbs of part A, 5lb part B, and 2lb epsom for $60 and it’ll last me a solid year easy.

4 Likes

GTK …Do you buy directly from Jacks? except the Epsom of course.

1 Like

@Graysin had me get the 50 lb bags …OMG it’s been a couple years already and there’s barely a dent in either bag @lovenature i just get Epsom at the garden section of Lowe’s or Home Depot and that’s the lease amount per gallon @1 gram
I have a small bag of that and it also has almost no dent in it
I will also add bloom boosters just before and during flower ,I use mother of all blooms ,and or the fox farms water soluble trio
I have yet to see any real over feeding issues if anything I need to step the feed up

4 Likes

I usually do, but I’m mixing the jacks so heavy, I’m scared too lol. I think next batch, I’ll dull down to 1.5 on part B and add the Beastie Bloomz.

5 Likes

Looks like you’re doing great without it!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good brother man shes looking happy and healthy

5 Likes

We’re still so strapped on mula it aint wven funny, but we’re still smilin and praisin.

Hey, there’s bumps on Titans little flowers!!! :grin::grin::grin:

9 Likes

Jack’s or meter???

Checked the numbers on the last batch of Jack’s I whipped up 4 days ago. A few posts above are those numbers. I’m at the end and I always check my numbers at the end of the batch, in case I need to toss it mix some more.

pH was a little high at 6.02, which is fine, easy to adjust. But my ppm’s were down to 787. Wtf? I added a dose of Beastie Bloomz to see where the numbers went. pH hit 5.93 which is perfect for me, but ppm’s? Actually dropped to 773. What in tarnation???

Meters are cheap, so I’ll get a new tds pen real soon. The batteries for them are only like $2 less so why not right???

Stay Lit!!! God bless!!!

4 Likes

Thats really odd i believe @Low was having a issue also with his Jacks solution dropping in PPM also

5 Likes

It varies every time by by as much as 50-100ppm when mixing 50+ gallons.

@dbrn32 mentioned higher chances of swings in smaller batches.

Narrowed it down to part a not being consistently mixed. Different sized particles. Only thing I can recommend is mixing/shaking this up prior to use. Smaller grains fall to the bottom over time. I don’t do this because I don’t really care, doesn’t make much of a difference with multiple feeds per day.

Other things to check…

Scale
Starting water quality shifts
Water temp variations

7 Likes