First time using living soil. please let me know what else i need to do

Progress report
These are the girls today in flower tent. Same 1 every time that gets wimpy droopy. She still gets yellow leaves. But, in a while she will perk up, hopefully. Giving 1/4 gallon every other day.
Today they all got a couple tbl highway bloom on straw and watered with 4ml cal mag.

These are the preteens in veg tent. Doing dandy. Ph water to 2 because very light and dry. They be sucking it up.

3 Likes

That SSH may just be more hungry/thirsty than the others you can try watering her a bit more than the others everyone else looks happy and content :blush:

2 Likes

New light up and waiting for the girls to grow up a bit.
26ufkCVyby0oRsGwE

3 Likes

Hell of a upgrade lol what lighting where you using previously also have you found plant saucers already?

2 Likes

No saucers yet. Thought i would look in basement or get a few of the ac infinity self watering ones

3 Likes

Was gonna say i found some nice ones on Amazon a while back ago nice thick plastic ones what size pots are you in again?

5 and 7 gallon

1 Like

Do u use saucers under your girls?

1 Like

Absolutely yes!! most atleast lol i also have raised saucers but i also never have run off for the most part and when i water they all get watered in a flat bottom saucer then put back in the tent idk why but i like taking my plants out every time i water less continuous bending over lol

2 Likes

Saucers coming today.

1 Like

2 saucers put in tent with the scorpion. They are the ac infinity wick ones. Hope this helps my girls. They sure are looking skimpy. I didn’t do much training with these. I just want to get thru with this living soil for first try. :weary:
2 weeks 1 day in flower.
The girls in veg tent are under marshydro 4000.
3 weeks 2 days in veg. Lights off in other veg tent.

7 Likes

Oh yeah. Cal mag added today

4 Likes

@Graysin @Low @JaneQP @LiesGrows @DEEPDIVERDAVE

Happening in middle and bottom leaves. 2 weeks flower.

Looks like couple problems going on
this happens in flower with most of mine. I can’t give up this hobby.
26gJA4SK0ngJjtive

4 Likes

I think your instinct to add CalMag was a good one. I’d watch em for a little bit and see if there’s any additional progression since you just added the CalMag a little while ago.

4 Likes

Im going to agree with Graysin on this one lol

4 Likes

I am with @Graysin That just happened to me! Started a foliar spray and they all had a drink of Ca-Mg-Fe.

5 Likes

Cool and groovin’ thanks all. I guess this isn’t an only water grow.

6 Likes

Just me again. The 2 on left are still being jerks.
No water today. 2 are the right are doing fine, except for some yellowing. If these start to go sideways then I am in trouble.
New replacement light coming tomorrow. I have 4 going great in other tent. Almost 4 wks veg. Had to some lst and pretty heavy super cropping, but no breakage! Canapy is ok for now except for the bimbo in the back sticking up. I will move them when light gets up and hope for the best. As soon as I get to flowering, boom all goes blah. Anyhoo…no more whining. Here are pics of girls in flower for 22 days.
The healthy ones are in veg for almost 4 weeks.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @beachglass i hope youre having an awesome day.

2 Likes

Happy Happy Birthday hope your day has been awesome and feeled with joy

2 Likes