First time start up

Hey guys I’ve got a 2×2x2m tent for my first grow in Australia of pineapple express. I was planning on having plants, will a 630w CMH be suitable for my set up? Trying to read up heavily before I dive right in any tips would help to get me off the ground!

How many plants do you plan on having in the tent ? Also are you going to grow autos or photoperiods ?

Thanks for the quick reply. Photoperiod And 4-6plants.

1 Like

copy and paste this ticket mate and fill it in then we can help you the best way possible. @Nedstark

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Also will the cmh be alright to use through germination if I have them hanging high enough?

I will link in @dbrn32 for advice on your light :+1:

2 Likes

630 is a little small in that size space. There are couple guys here that run them in bigger spaces with mover though.

@hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 can you guys provide some feedback here when you have time.

2 Likes

Yes should be ok through germination but right off the bat I can tell you that you are going to be needing a bigger tent very fast . Each plant will need a personal space of 2x2 to itself . In my honest opinion you will need a 5x5 tent.

1 Like

I have only purchased the tent and still waiting for G13 labs pineapple express to arrive. I was planning on buying cmh 630w lights to grow 4-6plants in a 2mx2mx2m tent. As far as soils and water go I’m about to purchase now, am just reading thru forums now to find help on which brand is best and from where (Any reccomwndations welcome :blush:). I’m based in western Australia and it is coming into winter temps range from 10-20 degrees celcius not sure if it makes much difference. Was planning to buy equipment individually (exhaust, timers, meters)

My old haunting ground W.A. worked in Kalgoorlie and around the area FIFO,
For medium i use Canna Terra Pro never had a problem.
They was in the thought that your tent was 2ft x 2ft but it 2 mtrs x 2 mtrs :+1:

Okay thanks how many plants do u think is ideal for a 2mx2m×2m tent. I’m limited to this size for now

I’m a FIFO worker myself! Down in the southwest on a lithium mine at the moment!

near Capel?

1 Like

You should be able to get the canna terra pro over in WA, you will also need a PH and PPM pen

Ahh Talison, Greenbushes near Bunbury?

@Nedstark
Love the screen name :+1:

So 2m2m2m tent is 6x6x6 in feet
The 630 cmh has a max 6x6 foot print with a core foot print of 3x3
I would get the tallest tent you can once hung you’ll loose about a foot of space then you need to Consider the distance you need between the light and canopy
I run a 630 on a light mover in a 6x10 foot room

2 Likes

I’d only do 2-3 plant in that size tent. Personally I think two 315w cmh would be better, you can spread your lights out a bit

2 Likes

The light mover on a 630 is awesome

3 Likes

6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 ft

1 Like

@Hogmaster How must yield do you get from a grow on that mover and that 630?

1 Like