First time grower, 6 critical mass :)

These are my plants as of the other day during water change. Looking good!
Going to do another defoliation in about 2 weeks after stretch and let them ride until harvest.

@NeoGroR

2 Likes

Plants growing vigorously, it’s been 10 days since flip.

3 Likes

You gone have a boat load of weed. Looking good. :+1:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you take any clones off those beauties?

1 Like

I took 1 to see if I could get it to root and it did. It’s sitting in some soil but not in the tent. My girlfriend takes care of that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SO, it’s been 2 weeks and a day or 2 since I flipped the lights to 12/12, still no pistils shooting out.
I got in the tent and turned the light off to make sure I didn’t have a light leak that’s keeping me in veg.
Apparently I had a tiny red light (which I had covered but still shined through) that blinks every couple minutes from my hygrometer sensor.
Has this little red light been keeping me in veg?

@Arrow @Arrow @peachfuzz @Hellraiser @NeoGroR @dbrn32 @HappyHydroGrower @p

4 Likes

Did your plants show any per flowers??..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I guess that depends on how bright it is.

1 Like

Before the flip? No.
I don’t think it’s showing pre flowers even now, not exactly sure what it looks like other than pistils so I’ve been waiting to see pistils

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s extremely bright, but when I was sitting in the tent pitch black, when it’d blink I could KINDA see for that blink of a second.

Your plants may not be sexually mature yet…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So it’s just a waiting game then, I could pretty much just keep the lights 12/12 and they’ll flower when they’re are sexually mature?
About how many weeks of veg average do plants tend to be mature enough to flower?
I vegged for 5 weeks.

2 Likes

I think you’ll be okay then.

2 Likes

Yeah, my plants are very sexually mature by the time I flip them into flowering, tons of preflowers, so as soon as I cut the light schedule, they go crazy. But I veg for 8-12 weeks. My plants usually show preflowers by week 5 or 6 of veg.

1 Like

Mine normally show sex around week 6…you will be good…remove or cover the offending light better…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Siksr… I like to go 6 to 8 weeks in veg, mainly because I will TOP & LST. my girls.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Arrow
Thank you guys a lot for the help, it’s much appreciated. I think next time I will veg for at least 6 weeks and not include the week it’s a seedling as “veg” time. Because I vegged for 5 weeks since sprout, so I guess technically only a month of vegging?

Also @Hellraiser am I technically still in veg state then? I saw that you use AN in your journal (which is extremely informative by the way thank you so much) and I started using big bud a week and a half ago, should I ease back on the flowering nutes until I see pistils?
Right now my nutrient solution is MICRO GROW BLOOM ph perfect solution with b-52 and big bud.

3 Likes

You started journal on 6/23, I’d guess the others are into something with maturity. They should be close if not there yet. Get that light in there buttoned up and let her rip

3 Likes

Awesome, the growth has been INSANE since I flipped, I thought it was the “stretch” but now I’m thinking my plants are just killing it and being vigorous. I might have to super crop after about another foot of growth cause it’s grown a little over a foot already since I flipped the lights to 12/12

1 Like

I start the flowering nutes the day I flip to 12/12 or even a day or 2 before, just keep going with it, the girls will come along.

2 Likes