• PPM/TDS or EC-…NA
  • Indoor or Outdoor INDOOR
  • Light system / LED & led house bulbs
  • Temps; Day, Night-- roughly 80 and night 75
  • Humidity; Day, Night NA
  • Ventilation system; No, just a big fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO
  • Co2; Yes DIY SET UP ONE BOTTLE SYSTEM
    @Cyle1 @imSICKkid @Jbum @monkman @MattyBear @MacGyverStoner @merlin44 @Makawee
5 Likes

How often do you water or feed?

1 Like

When buckets are light or usually every 2 days sometimes 3

1 Like

And how big are the buckets? I ran 5gal fabric pots with FFOF and I watered every 4 to 5 days. You are probably keeping them way to wet.

2 Likes

That branch you broke should be fine as long as its not completely severed,duck tape or electrical tape work fine, i add aloe vera to any breack helps disinfectant, raw honey work also but might attract bugs

1 Like

I would wait to water until you start seeing the soil pull in around the edges.

3 Likes

I’m in 5 gallon buckets and I water maybe 1 time every 6 to 7 days

1 Like

5 gal some times it just depends I’ve went as long as 5 days in between but now their roots are bigger and the one budding it’s been every 2 days it’ll be light light but the one in question bout 3 days sometimes 4

2 Likes

Literally when I can reach in and pick buckey up 1 handed

2 Likes

I was afraid of over watering like at first id let em go til all of them was light but now with the different grow rares i have to water separate times should I just wait til all of them are dried out

1 Like

How much water to do give at on time? How much runoff do you get?

2 Likes

Your watering “schedule” sounds fine but, to my eye, they look over watered…may be something entirely different, I don’t have much experience with that sort of issue.

2 Likes

For the one you flushed, put that baby outside to get some air and dry that pot out, watet it once its dried out with some calmag check your ppms and ph going in and coming out since it had a nitrogen deficiency i would add more fertilizer till you figure your ppms

2 Likes

Ocean farms is alittle hot too right!!?

1 Like

With a half gallon i usually split it up and do a half of a half gallon to each besides one that budding she took entire half gallon before any run off and it wasn’t much but this one it take bout 3 /4 gallom before run off and get maybe 1)4 back in run off

1 Like

In a few days they all have to go outside til finish I’m moving and gotta put em out so that should help them a ton

1 Like