First grow set up

Fish shit and recharge are about the same products id stuck with just one of them for now and yes you can use them earlier on as for lighting what light are y9u using most manufacturers include a chart of hanging height

The spider farmer sf2000 full spectrum

1 Like

I had a buddy give me these measurements “ 24 in light height on seedlings at 60 to 70 percent the 18 in at 80 percent thru about 3 weeks then 100 last couple weeks of flower when u got buds lower to 12 in”

1 Like

Here are SF recommended hanging heights per stage of life

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely be using that the light height and % was my biggest concern going into first grow

1 Like

Np at all use that as a reference if you notice your plant/plants drooping alot you can always turn the light down some

2 Likes

Would you mind as it progresses I come back to the question incase I need any help or tips?

3 Likes

No not at all!

2 Likes

After the seeds germinate and I put them in the soil do they need light rn or do I wait until they have sprouted above ground for light?

1 Like

I personally like to leave my light on so when it does pop above ground it has light rite away

The light distance is relative, you should check your PPFD and DLI at any height for your stage of growth. Good luck!

Do yall know if the iPhone ppfd reader apps are any good?

1 Like

Ive used the Photone App on both android and iPhone and neither one are accurate enough to be reliable impo i personally bought a PAR meter off Amazon its cheap and alot more reliable than any app it runs for 150 if you dont have funds for the meter id just stifk with the manufacturers recommend heights and power levels

2 Likes

I’m having the terrible time trying to keep my humidity stable I had it figured out then had to add a heater to the room cause the tent was reading 64 degrees this morning and now the humidity is back up to 96% I got 3 hygrometers in the tent for now and the humidity sensor that came with the tent I have the spider farmer humidifier coming in the mail now hopefully that’ll help before I plant in the morning seeds popped got a little tail on them now

1 Like

Also do you need to calibrate your tds/ppm meter? My kit came with solution to calibrate th ph but not tds meter

1 Like

But me rent hunt my tent humidity probe is reading 50% idk why that plummeted i had it set to match the hygrometers

1 Like

Yes typically you have to calibrate tds and ph sensors and RH can be a pain in the ass some times i personally just try my best to keep my RH around 60-70% during veg then under 50% during flower

1 Like

How do you calibrate a tds? I got my oh calibrated

1 Like

If there arent instructions or it didn’t come with calibration solutions for TDS then you may not have to calibrate it for TDS

1 Like

I went and got the ac infinity hydroponics pro lit but the instructions doesn’t say how much ph solution to add to the vile to calibrate just says half full so do I mix it with distilled water or just the solution?

1 Like