First grow set up

1 Like

That’s a mix of upper and lower buds

1 Like

1 Like

looks like your probably in the harvest window. Now you just have to decide how long you want to let them go.

2 Likes

I want to try and get them at peak high, I like more of the sativa uplifted effect I read to get to get them soon as you start to see amber? But I haven’t flushed it yet since giving it some nutes a few days ago the soil is still pretty wet

1 Like

you would probably be ok waiting a few days. The very top nug might get a little stony but that will give you a point of comparison for the next round.

2 Likes

Should I flush it pretty good today with plain primo water?

1 Like

Also what is kind of the sweet spot for the more sativa effect?

1 Like

More cloudy will give a headier high. It’s hard to say how fast it will ripen but I would say 10% amber. looks like your getting close on some of them. Just give it plain water to decent runoff.

2 Likes

Do that even though it’s still not initially ready for a watering m?

1 Like

No, you can wait till it needs water.

2 Likes

Is it lookin like a decent yield? Hoping to get atleast 2-3 ounces dry

1 Like

Well I got two of the bud sites off to get a little better look and just hung them up to dry here’s how they were looking

Neither of these was the main cola

1 Like

Personally going off the photos you posted that plant is good to be chopped and hung buddy congrats on the finish line!!

1 Like

Here’s how I got the room set up got humidity in there right now at 52% and 64 degrees gotta get a new humidifier today the other one I had is messed up not putting humidity out

2 Likes

I used my flash it’s actually pretty dark in there

2 Likes

I got it drying and smelling a strong hay like smell not like weed at all is that normal?

2 Likes

Very normal, getting rid of the clorophyl.

3 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly what you want. If there is an overwhelming terpy smell in the air like weed you probably need to cool it down or raise RH. If it smells at all like fresh manure or ammonia you need more airflow and lower RH immediately. Try to remember that smell. Ideally you would like to dry until that hay smell is gone and the nug smells terpy but not an overwhelming smell without getting up close. If you start seeing branches pass the snap test you can either cut them off and trim/package them or wait for a good portion of them to pass then trim and package the whole thing at once. For the most part, the moisture content of the nugs will even out after a few days in the container. The snap test will determine when it’s ready to package, not the smell.

1 Like

Am I looking for the big branches off the main stem to snap or the thinner upper branches by the buds to snap? They’ve been drying little over 4 days now