First grow set up

I couldn’t get one of those tables to fit without the fans hitting it so I put a box in there and got the lights up to almost 100%

3 Likes

A lot of my tips are yellow

2 Likes

Is the yellowing tips alright?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I did what you asked

Is it goo enough?

That’s the temp and humidity reading! Is it ok? Id be so looking forward to your reply!

a little yellowing on the tips is pretty normal. It’s just a sign that your pushing your plants a little. It’s nothing to worry about.

1 Like

That is about where I run my room for germination. Patience is key. If you don’t see anything after a week then there is a good chance they were already drowned.

Thank you so much!!

What do you think of my medium? 60coco and 40soil

Yes its ok

I personally don’t like mixing mediums. Coco and soil are 2 very different mediums and mixing them can lead to over complicating things for no reason. To put it simply, coco holds more air and less water than soil so when you mix them it’s easy to lose the benefits of both. I would recommend picking one and going from there.

1 Like

2 Likes

Haven’t seen any sprout from the first two which I soaked in rain water!
You know what I then did? I bought distilled water to soak the seeds because at that point, they have only made contact with water so no reason why they shouldn’t be germinating, that was what I thought about that prompt me to buy the distilled water and after just 24 hours, the two seeds I soaked were already sprouted and good to go

It was then I told myself that the only thing my country’s rain water is good at is flushing piss lol
Please guys if there is any other thing I’m missing out, please let me know and that’s @LiesGrows for the dome suggestion :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks I meant not that typo

1 Like

I would have never guessed rain water would be the problem, but I suppose if there is enough air pollution in your area acid rain could do it. I use ditilled or RO water for everything. The water here is so hard it will give you kidney stones. Just let them do their thing and you should see them break ground in 2-7 days. I doubt you will need to water them again before then. If the surface of the soil does get dry you can give it a mist or two with a squirt bottle or a few drops around the edge with a dropper or syringe.

1 Like

Just flipped the lights on but is this okay?

1 Like

Lower leafs usually die off looks normal to me for the most part you can pluck those off if youd like

Alright cool I was a little worried

1 Like

How many PPM is your feed that you are feeding currently and also what ph

My ph was 6.4 and I forgot to read the ppm🤦🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Since you are in soil id ph to about 6.7 also you aren’t feeding every time y9u give them water are you?