First grow purple haze

Hey Red, have you started flushing yet?
By the way, everything looks awsome!!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nope not yet. Still have mostly clear and I’m following the advice of my mentors. I’m a couple days shy of week 7 end. Purple haze is supposed to take 9-10 wks in flower. Sativas have longer flower times so probably in a few days.
Took this just now

7 Likes

Tuesday September 18 day 110 from sprout 47 days from flip

Fed today. Gonna have to adjust on the back one she spit that right back out

Got some pics of her before hand

Her sugary shrubbery

Group pic

Took these from the clone closet to transplant, bury, and strip and it didn’t go so well.

Short story: the one on the left was separated from her roots. Trying to reroot her as if I had taken a cutting.
I grabbed another and now have 3 seven gallon mainlines all day and at least 6 more nearing transplant.

Fed the older clones

The one on the right has been around 7 or higher on pH and every time I think it’s headed in the right direction it goes back up
These are their stems left and right respectively

These of their mothers respectively

Trichs

7 Likes

Yes, you’ve got some lockout going on. Just try to adjust her Ph and she’ll eat. Everyone looks great.

1 Like

Wednesday September 19 day 111 from sprout day 48 from flip

Got to surfin this afternoon and found some interesting info. Thought I’d share. I was wondering about my pH and yellow leaves. Got this from @PurpNGold74 thanks man :wink:

Pulled up the rap sheets on manganese, iron, and boron

I’m not getting Fe uptake from using too much P. I’ve been over doing the 0-50-30. Probably too much K also

Have yet to research effects of K overload or toxicity
Girls had an off day today. Just rearranged the veg room.
8-17

9-8

Today

Group
9-12

Today

The baby main 5 days ago

Today
This one I did yesterday. I staked it even though it doesnt need it to show the 3 main colas I will eventually top to make 6 main colas instead of the previous 8

Think that’s it for today :v:

5 Likes

Thursday September 20 day 112 from sprout day 49 from flip

Watered today

Group pic

Brought the big main out in the light

12 days ago and today

Bud pics. Some still have white pistils coming out the top

Some of the ladies are farther along than others and all are more mature at the top 1/2.
These are trichs of the oldest looking buds (large main) thought I saw 1 or 2 amber in there

I stripped the clones in the armoire of all nodes except the top one

Spent about an hour training the left clone in the veg room. Pulled her down about 6 inches on the sides and supercropped about 10 colas in the middle. Got her down to 27 inches off the floor

Under their skirts

Watered them too

Til tomorrow :v:

10 Likes

purple haze all in my brain lately things just dont seem the same actin funny and I dont know why scuze me while I kiss the sky!!!

3 Likes

Trichs are looking amber now must be ready to hang them

1 Like

Those colours are devine! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’ve got some beautiful fall colors going on there, that’s perfect.

2 Likes

Time to start your flush! Or have you already?

2 Likes

Not yet but I think it might be time at least for that one…

2 Likes

Friday September 21 day 113 from sprout day 50 from flip

Nothing exciting today.
Group pic

Still some clear goin on

Veg room

I’m thinking of cutting nutes in 1/2 for tomorrow’s flower feed and start my flush after what are yall thinkin?

7 Likes

You can taper off on nutes. I never really ran a flush, just switched to straight water or a ripening blend for the last week give or take.

4 Likes

That’s what I been doing as well. The last couple of weeks of flower, I switch to organic at a reduced amount.

3 Likes

Saturday September 22 day 114 from sprout day 51 from flip

Started to water with nutes today and discovered the pH meter I was using wasn’t correct. I used the other one to find out my pH out on the first 2 plants were 6.1 and 6.0 and my ppms in the 3000s so I flushed em. Waited a few hours and fed them

Group pic

Trichs

Still seeing some clear
Thinking about drilling this :point_up: plant tomorrow @raustin or do you think it’s still early?

Clones got fed also

I unfolded the 7 gallon pot the one on the right is in and put about 4 inches of new potting soil. I think that helped with the pH. Had to retrain and retie. Got her a little more spread out.

The one on the left is 37"x37" wide. I’m thinking of building a 5x5 or 6x6 scrog net for when I switch to flower which should be within the next 2 weeks.
Gonna need more lights before too long lol! :v:

11 Likes

I think you’re a couple of days too early to drill, keep checking though. I’d like to see less clear before the drill.

2 Likes

Thanks @raustin don’t know what I’d do without you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’d still be growing awesome plants!

3 Likes

Sunday September 23 day 115 from sprout day 52 from flip

Mostly clone work today. Put a few spacers in the mainline to let in more light.

Group

Veg

I supercropped one of the mainlines to make a somewhat even manifold

The first one I transplanted I called baby main so that’s her name and here she is

She’ll get the same treatment whenever I dig her outta there

Got six 3 gallon fab pots today and transplanted the baby clones in the armoire. There’s not a lot of room or light in there but nowhere else to go

And trichs from Back

Til next time :v:

@basementstealth

12 Likes