First grow .. fingers crossed

Lol she got too far for her flimsy not that stiff branches. Lesson learned. Bought silica to help next go. Honestly not even mad :sweat_smile:. So much going on with wedding approaching quickly that Iā€™m not even in the mood to trim the 3 I just chopped and other 2 that are basically done also.

Probably will do someee sort of make shift since has a wayy to go still. Just finally got first orange pistil .

8 Likes

Oh true! What about tomato stakes maybe?

I bet youā€™ve got enough on your mind right now though! :purple_heart:

Ya I have a lottt going on. Donā€™t really have time to be growing right now, and working night shift I only have an hour in tent before lights go off. Heck might even spin plant so that half lays on wall :joy::sweat_smile:. Iā€™ll figure something outā€¦ maybe lol
Congrats again on your nice harvest. Should probably have your lady get her eyes checked lol there is plenttty purple to see :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey thanks again buddy. I really appreciate that. And yeah man, I agree, like what woman? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And best of luck for the very soon upcoming nuptials :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done that, it makes for a deformed bud. Also prevents the bud from getting air and causes it to stop maturing on the part against surface.

8 Likes

Dude all my w.w autos grow like this. Just everywhere and they alwYs flop like so. W.w. autos are fricken nuts. WhT plant is that.

1 Like

Bring em over josh. Ill trim them up for ya buddy. My wedding day present to u lol

2 Likes

Will not deny Iā€™ve done this, plant yo-yoā€™s work really well too.

Why would you torture yourself like that? :rofl::rofl:

Jk, Josh would win on this dealā€¦

4 Likes

I am one person with absolutely 0 patience i will admit. But when it comes to trimming i hate it with a pasdion but something about it is calming soothing. It relaxes me time flies by and i get to blast the fn radio with my stoner music and every1 leaves me alone for me to do my thang

6 Likes

Haha thanks man. Donā€™t tempt me with a good time. :joy:.
I usually donā€™t mind trimming took bad. Bc like u I blast music and Iā€™ll drink but since on a night shift schedule right now , I donā€™t think Mrs would like that very much at 5 am :rofl::rofl:

This plant is a Franco lemon cheese

5 Likes

Not the best photos. But you get idea. She nice and purple :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Mmmmm :drooling_face: frost covered nugsā€¦

5 Likes

Congrats on getting one down, they look nice!

4 Likes

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 thanks homies!

Have a few more dry and ready for jars. If only days were longer and had enough time to trim them up .

7 Likes

I can only see purple when I focus past the frostā€¦:wink::ok_hand::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Purple and frosty! Very nice

6 Likes

Thanks @AfgVet and @Arrow !

Already getting pumped for next.

But not until an @AfgVet approved cleaning is done in tent :joy:

7 Likes

If she doesnā€™t approve, @Arrow is in charge of the punishmentā€¦ :scream:

4 Likes

Serious case of :monkey::briefs: here mate but jeez! They are just stunning!!!

4 Likes

Uh oh pressure is on now. Lol Iā€™ve seen the torture that man is capable of.

4 Likes