FIRST ATTEMPT FAILED! help me not make the same mistakes

Try with what you have… But try to read up on what type of lightning you have and what you want to accomplish… In my eyes window sill is not the go too option… I’d try the led plus the other one… But that is 5500k which is more natural daylight comparison color spectrum… As it starts to flower try lowering the Kelvin rating to a 3500k… But I think you may be better off both lights no window sill… Hope this helps you :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

https://images.app.goo.gl/JBehCYmsHZhnX68b8

1 Like

should I be using both lights for the seedlings and early veg stages? Right now I just have the florescent light, thought both would be too much.

1 Like

Hard to say without seeing pictures to be honest… But you’re light is pretty close from what I’ve read… It’s all about a mixture of everything… Soil, nutrients, lighting, humidity and temp (VPD), air flow, PH and ppm… It definitely takes practice and I’m still beginning as well but always learning and researching when I can… Key thing take notes what you do and try different things to perfect

1 Like

Alright so this is the box! Wish me luck and thank you all again!

1 Like

Will be difficult to get much done with. I’m more concerned with having a plant that will stretch out of control than what yields will be. Nothing wrong with trying though.

I know a guy from this area :thinking:

My progress after only 4 days. The plants revealed themselves after only a few days. Slightly worried the light is too strong and the plants are now getting too tall. But they look great I think

1 Like