First attempt at fluxing

I do not check the actual ppms, but mix pretty accurately to what the bottles suggest. In my case using the Bloom of the General Hydroponics Flora mixture, so 3 tsp/gallon of the bloom, 2 tsp/gallon of the micro, and 1 tsp/ gallon of the grow.

I start use on 25% of the manufacturers recommendations, then a slow buildup depending on how the plant reacts until i hit the sweet spot. I always PPM to see if she is Hungy or full.

1 Like

As Latewood said:

Knowing your TDS could help.

I would say pH and/or TDS related.

How is your RH?

Happy growing,

~MacG

2 Likes

@MacGyverStoner

I’m assuming it may be a combination of both, pH and ppms.

I adjusted he pH of the soil with a good flush, and ill knock back the amount of nuts I give her the next time I water… Hope it stops further damage.

What does this leaf tell you?

@MacGyverStoner @latewood @Hungrybud @Hogmaster

Good stuff.

Knocked back my nutrients to 25% of what the bottle recommends, and got my soil pH back up to 6.4 - 6.5. My problem slowed but certainly hasnt stopped. From what I’m seeing, it seems like it resembles a calcium deficiency. Does anyone have an opinion?

1 Like

4 Likes

Is there an admin that can help me switch the category of my topic? It should be in the Grow Journal category. Thanks

1 Like

Great training you did there. Have you measured your ppms? It looks like heat burn but i’m inclined to think nute burn.

@Botcan changed to grow journal.

2 Likes

Thank you X2 @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

Well after a solid flush, my issue seemed to have stopped. Fingers crossed. Looking great going into week 3.

9 Likes

great job @Botcan

2 Likes

Week 4

8 Likes

wow getting there @Botcan ! great job bud. congrats, keep up the good work. love the training you did to this plant!

1 Like

Thanks @monkman ! Learning alot from this grow.

3 Likes

when do you start lst them?

I topped the plant after it grew 6 or 7 nodes. See the pics the very first post.

1 Like

@Botcan mine needs some time. But I might try that. its my first grow but I woild like to maximize my crop.