Fifth Generation WW Clones

You should at least back fill those with perlite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

me too i did 1 last time and again this grow :slight_smile: .Gold leaf is realy nice too!.

Ok I’ll check out home depot or Lowe’s they should have that

Thank You Mr.Lakewood

Will

Looking good my friend. Making me drool just seeing the pic. lol Mainlining seems to be going pretty well ! As long as you don’t space out and cut the main stem ! We all do those things at one time or another. Just keep on growing.
Jerry

Update, Day 22 flower. I didn’t feed them last week because some of them were showing nutrient burn.
They looked good last night, so I decided to feed them only half of the schedule amounts.
Time will only tell.
But if you go to the top you’ll see how far the have come in 22 days.

B. Safe
Will

1 Like

Makes me drool looking at the pictures ! Your grow seems to be going really good. Mainlining seems to be doing well. Keep 'em growing!
Jerry

Thank you Txt…but the mainline seems to be a very slow process, but ya over all they are doing really well.
How are you doing…I hope you are better if you get this tonight and it’s not to late for ya…
Call ok…

Will

:slight_smile: i’m only a few weeks away now ph prob caused me some drama but going good now it’s filling out time ! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello there Tim glad to hear from you.
So you had some drama did ya.
Glad you were clear it up.
What are counseling to fatten them up with?

B Safe
Will

Update

Some of these are over a foot long…Sweeert!!
About three weeks left till harvest

Will

1 Like

They don’t look big in the photo , how much you think they will yield ?

I guess that all depends on how long I keep them in veg.

Will

How long do you veg Garrigan62 , I know you run a sea of green , that has to be quite ah bit of work every 2-3 months .

These were vegged for about 10 wks. Things were awesome while in veg but when I switched to 12/12 pro lens start in.
By the way, I was reading another thread where you told this person to switch to 10/ 14 for more rein, crystal s, or THC
So last night I switched them for the last 3 wks. I hope your right…

Will

It’s been proven that intense light decrease THC , and plants builds more THC in darkness . So the longer they are in the dark , the plant goes in protect mode and builds resin . That’s why the concept of putting plants in 72 hours of darkness at the end of flower , to help the plant finish and used all the water right before harvest . I’ll look and see what thread it was wrote on this forum where the guy explains the longer dark period helps build resin . So being that growing is an experiment , I try different techniques to see which method works , and the 10/14 worked big time for as trichomes . You won’t grow 12/12 after you see what 10/14 does .

Maybe Mac G can help find the post where it was stated about the light schedule that the longer dark period help builds resin .

O.k., but read this thread on this 10/14 light schedule

Will
(site)

I did the the 10/14 with a Kush & widow , exact same grow as the previous and the trichomes was triple covered than the grow on 12/12 . I’m no expert and cannot give you biology terms of what does what , I read it , switched and tried it myself , just to see what the out come would be and I noticed a difference in the buds , they were very sticky and covered way more than my first grow of the Kush and widow . Until you really experience different techniques in growing , you honestly won’t know for certain how your plant would compare to what written . If you in doubt , you can always do a side by side comparison to answer any question of which light method is best . I was always told by an old school guy that growed back in the 80’s , if you stress your plants just the right amount without damaging them , they will be more potent than text book . Growing as you already know Garrigan62 , has different characteristics each time.

I’ve already have switched to the 10/14 schedule. I will keep you informed on how there doing. And Thank You for the info.

Will

No problemo brother , but to get away from heat will be hard with HPS or you buy a swamp cooler .