Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Everything going really well in them there buckets :bucket: :clap:
Great job on the topping one almost looks like its been fimmed the way its growing out.
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

7 Likes

Strong plants. Here’s a peek this morning.

13 Likes

I’m absolutely in love with this grow lol. Everything in this 5X5 is, knock on wood lol, looking top notch at this point in the grow.

Green Crack @Newt

NYC Diesel @Newt

Chupacabra Kush @DefNSmokn

Then to the other 5X5

Cherry Ice Cream @pr

White Widow @sparks46

On the left looking Fabulous is the top off the WW on the right who may be suffering from a ph issue. At some point I need to flush her a bit and test the runoff. It’s FFOF soil so a crash wouldn’t e unusual.

6 WW clones I pulled and just up-potted.

Next up are 10 Volunteers from @repins12 They fired off real early probably due to me stressing the hell out of them. They are the red buckets and the 7 gal up front. Then I ran outta room and pots so the final 5 got dropped into a homemade makeshift container I named The Short Bus. Check out the 1 pheno who looks to wanna turn purple.

Well that about wraps up the nut house here. Thanks for stopping in. Peace :v: out fam.

12 Likes

I can understand why your in love with your grow
They looking amazing
Gotta be the fire buckets :bucket:
Nothing to do with the grower lol :laughing:
Just kidding
They beautiful
Enjoying your grow as they unfold there beauty for you.

7 Likes

Thanks @Blackmoon , it’s all fun and games until the end then I’ll wonder wtf was I thinking lol???

5 Likes

Yer i know that one too @Fieldofdreams
Think ill grow 8
Then i gotta grow a few more cause some are gunna be male.
Then they turn out to be females so i got 23 growing
Opps
Happens every year
Then i want to do good by them now that its happening.
Like you i think what was i thinking :thinking:
But i get through usually
Love to actually grow just 1 plant and grow it massive.
Give it all the attention it needs and get pounds.
But i dont sell and i enjoy the variety of fresh herbs

5 Likes

I have a couple of Darwins that stayed on this side of the fence.

6 Likes

Awesome bud!! I’m glad you got a few this far along and they behaved lol!! Happy Easter bro!

6 Likes

Short Bus is recovering, the transplanting and fresh soil really allowed them to green up significantly.

11 Likes

Chupacabra Kush @DefNSmokn

Front 2 rows & back center

Green Crack @Newt
Back left

NYC Diesel @Newt
Back right

Rearranged here also, tried to group the Volunteerpheno’s closer together. Seeing some variation. @repins12

Short Bus is all of a sudden exploding and I may have made a tactical error but fuck it we’re riding it til the wheels fall off now lol.

Topped the 6 White Widow clones also. @sparks46 and we’ll try and clone the tops from the previous cloned tops.

11 Likes

Looking great and green in there buddy!! :star_struck::star_struck: love watching the short bus explode!!

5 Likes

For awhile there I thought they were on The Struggle Bus but they’ve shocked me and are gaining momentum lol.

13 Likes

We’ve all been on the struggle bus, lol. Glad they’re turning around for you. Getting there!

9 Likes

Hi @Covertgrower!! Crazy how every grow is so unique in the situational awareness of each individual strain & plant. Thanks for stopping in growmie. :wave:

5 Likes

A run around my room
First day of 12/12 was yesterday for the Chupacabra Kush, Green Crack and NYC Diesel. @DefNSmokn @Newt

White Widow clone top

White Widow clones

Cherry Ice Cream @pr

Random Volunteers @repins12

Hope everyone is having a most awesome Sunday!!! :v:

12 Likes

Happy Sunday FOD! You’re doing beautiful pharming!!

7 Likes

Well hey there @Caligurl !! Looks like you’re having an even better Sunday than most!! Happy CannaVersary to you growsis!!!

7 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Happy Sunday! Everything is looking growgeous!

Spent a big chunk of the day doing a BHO run for a friend. When is it your turn? :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Soon I hope!!! Yesterday would’ve been a beautiful day for that ride out to you.

5 Likes