Field of Dreams Grass Grow…

Very nice clean up. Gonna be rewarding!

6 Likes

Nice clean up looks great

6 Likes

Thanks buddy, cleaning the undercarriage, mama asked why i hadn’t done hers yet?

Wednesday is hump day, not under carriage day.

6 Likes

Does anyone know what these little yellow beetle/ ladybug look a likes are ?

3 Likes

They look like “Striped Cucumber Beetles”…

7 Likes

Never heard or seen a cucumber bettle don’t think i want to either.
Dont sound good at all.
Hope they dont get out of hand
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Look up elm beetle. We had those everywhere in Colorado… very bad to have

4 Likes

Great thanks :+1:

4 Likes

Cali Dream tent

When I initially open this tent it’s a very earthy type smell, nothing like you’d expect weed to smell like, but when I touch the buds they are getting sticky and will emit very very pleasant aromas.

Smorgasbord tent

When I open this tent the first thing I do is cringe when looking in at all of the abused plants & mistakes I’ve made. Poor girls have suffered much lol. But that was yesterday. Today we’re on the real road to recovery….again lol.

The stunted Cherry Ice Cream and Blue Dream are finally seemingly recovered. They have very healthy tiny green leaves bursting out all over the stalks- this has taken an unbelievable amount of time. I supercropped another branch on the Blue Dream and flipped this tent tonight. Also has my remaining Cali Dream that I fought with and 4 Darwin’s Choice’s in there. Hence the smorgasbording.

18 Likes

It is very interesting on how much you all manipulate your girls, very interesting

4 Likes

Thats a great update and sight for sore eyes
The first tent looks amazing
Can only imagine the aroma that hit you when you open that tent :tent:
Cheers @Fieldofdreams

3 Likes

Morning @Bunger64 !! I let this tent linger to the point where I’m concerned with the stretch now that I’ve flipped the light schedule so some heavy handed torturing was necessary lol. Just wanna grow up and copy ol @kaptain3d sick self lol!! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I understand now where it all stems from lol

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nicely done young Gilligan! :+1:

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::laughing: right?!

3 Likes

Not that it matters but that is one of my favorite movies, shoeless joe

4 Likes

On point at Dom’s farm. Looking most excellent my friend :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Damn Field drool2 that is one gorgeous tent full of sexy nugs

10 Likes

Just chasing The Legend that is @MeEasy !! You’ve been posting some gorgeous buds Cy!! Need a Jr Assoc trainee??? I’m your man!!

11 Likes

Bro your ladies are off the chain so sexy

6 Likes