Ethos genetics what do you guys think?

Dropped a few.

6 Likes

Big Detroit Energy looking happy (Right). 420FastBuds Purple Lemonade (Left). 100% germination from both packs…

8 Likes

Beautiful color of those @StickyFrostyBuds .
They look awesome. I love to see that darker green color on plants. Have you fed them anything yet?

5 Likes

Just a lite compost tea…no nutes yet

4 Likes

BDE day 10 from germ…

9 Likes

They look like theyre thriving for ya!

2 Likes

I’m from the Boston area. Which dispensary.

1 Like

Nice start, looking really healthy as usual. Do you plant your seeds straight into your pots or soak or paper towel? Aquiring minds✌

1 Like

I direct sow into the pots…

4 Likes

Having bad luck so far with the master kush rbx. They had nice tails. Only 3 out of 5 in 9 days. All have helmet heads. Usually i get 5 for 5 with nice growth. Three days top. My temps are a little low. Want to try her outside in Michigan. Just sprouting now. Had some slow starters before. Soaked overnight then into sòil. Growth rate makes me thinking of culling.

1 Like

Bummer…beans, you just never know.

2 Likes

Id agree.

1 Like

I’ve had slow start runts turn into nice plants. Give them a little while, nothing to lose.

3 Likes

Purple honey.

7 Likes

BDE day 14. Topped one already, transplanted to 1gal pvc pots with Michigan Made Mix (M3). One of the stronger starting strains I’ve popped lately.

6 Likes

Ordered some. Can’t wait to see. Seems like they will handle temp and humidity better.

4 Likes

Here are the Big Detroit Energy on day 26 from seed pop. Really impressed with their aggressive growth…all but 1 have been topped. 2 have been topped twice…

I’ve only got these under a cfl panel at the moment. Harvesting the other stuff pictured (not ethos) in a few days…these will take their place!

10 Likes

Crescendo rbx1. Different genetics.

3 Likes

Big Detroit energy went in the flower tent last night, just 33 days from seed germination.

Some of these have been topped multiple times and 2 have been supercropped (just the main stems) and topped.

5 Likes

Nice looking. Pulling a few more clones from these. Lower long branches then into the flower tent after they get fed. The bottom left plant will stay for awhile. Finishes quicker then the others. Good pheno for Michigan.

2 Likes