Durban Poison & GSC Extreme Together!

Yep! Thats what its all about. Cant wait to see them.
:grin::+1:

1 Like

Hey I’m all for some free seeds. Maybe I’ll throw some in the veggie garden this year and see what happens!!!

Yes it is. Learning every single day!!! Next grow will be better and the one after will too!!!

1 Like

You could do a Johnnie Appleseed

2 Likes

Chopped 2 of 3. 1 GSCE and 1 DP. The other DP is fat and still needs some time. But all in all I’m pleased. I was able to keep up on the Hermie seeds and definitely have some but it’s not the end of the world. Trichs were cloudy with about 10% amber on both and the buds seem fairly decent. A little airy in spots but mostly solid and dense.

Also filled a gallon ziplock with some fresh harvest and threw it in the freezer. Gonna try and make some Live Bubble Hash and then compare with some regular dried bubble and see what’s what.
Now just need to get this last girl to harvest and we’ll be on to the next one.

Next grow is going to be some 420 Fast Buds thanks to the inspiration of @Lostgirl

Huge thanks to all you growmies for helping along the way. I woulda been F’d like a soup sandwich without y’all. @PhatPat @rtbaum @DRsDank @Covertgrower
And a huge shoutout to everyone whose journal I studied and all the things I learned. Looking forward to all of the future grows!!!

7 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Such a great feeling. Proud of ya growmie!!!

2 Likes

Exactly how the better half describes me!

“Next grow is going to be some 420 Fast Buds thanks to the inspiration of @Lostgirl

She is a bad influence, I got mine yesterday :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha I think my better half feels the same.
Kinda excited for these fast buds. I like the idea of keeping a quick grow around for some variety throughout the year. I got more Durban Poison and GSCE than I know what to do with so I’m all for a little change from time to time. And it’s hard to beat that price.

2 Likes

Very nice! Excellent growing! Always happy to help!

1 Like

Appreciate you Growmie!!! Thank you for the advice and good vibes!!!

2 Likes

@ModestMoose67

Awesome job well done growmie :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Appreciate the support growmie!!!

2 Likes

@ModestMoose67 @rtbaum

What 420 FastBuds seeds did you guys end up getting? I think I’m in week seven a flower and I’d say 3/4 of the tent is already ready!

I think you’ll both be happy with fast buds.
Happy growing Brothers. :+1:

4 Likes

I went with a mix pack so unsure what’s in there. They sent a free strawberry banana which sounds tasty. Excited to try them out. Just really love the idea of a few quick little things to spice it up. Probably gonna be doing a few more barring this goes well. Thank you for the inspiration to try something new and exciting!!!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome brother. I think it’s a nice learning experience to have some plants that you can’t research anything about. You’ll really put your knowledge to use on that grow!

They just started giving out free seeds about 6 months ago. They never did it before. (At least I never got any until my last order)

Good luck bud

3 Likes

Gonna be awesome. Really excited!!!

3 Likes

I did the same! I just thought it sounded like fun. I plan to split the seeds with a friend that had a less than successful last year.

We will both be growing outdoor and I am thinking that autos will be the ticket in this climate. I also got the strawberry banana as my freebie, musta been a big crop.

4 Likes

Agreed. Minnesota does not have the best climate for outdoors at all. Considering it’s usually freezing within a few weeks of the fall equinox, that doesn’t leave a whole lot of time for flowering hahahaha.

2 Likes

Been a minute here but got two plants chopped and dried. Curing now. From the two plants I’ve chopped got just under 7 zips (and that’s after I took half of one straight to the freezer for some live hash. Got an additional 6 or so grams of hash from the live and the trim so all in all I’m pumped!!!
I’ve been trying to stress the last lady a little bit here and haven’t been doing much for nutes. Keeping the lights and temp low. Might try a two day cold dark period right before chop. I think that’ll probably be within the week. Here is the last Durban Poison as of today!!!

1 Like

Once this last DP is chopped I’ll be cleaning the tent and getting prepped for the Fast Buds grow. Gonna try and do 4 in my 3x3. Since they’re supposed to be small I’m hoping that’s alright. We’ll see how it goes. Probably make a new journal to keep things organized.

I just cleaned mine yesterday, set it up as a grow tent and new tenants are moved in.