Drying with lights on

I grow my autos on 12/12 they love it first 2 weeks 24 hrs 1-2 weeks 18/6 then 12/12 sometime just straight to 12/12 after the first 2 weeks

I started that way 12/12 but need the lights on currently to control humidity. So I am on a 14/8 schedule. We have some goofy weather going on right now. normally we only have about 50 - 60% humidity. Lately it has been closer to 90% I am currently working on a way to vent out side. Right now it is back into the same room. I leave the door cracked to let fresh air in. I love autos. They are super easy to work with. These seem to really grow when the lights are out.

Mine seem to be ok. I’m getting in more “house” trouble because i can’t keep the odor down. I have a 12" carbon filter, but it’s not doing what i though it would.

1 Like

What size fan is it hooked up to and how it it installed in the space you have it in?

1 Like

You may need another carbon filter

That is great to know since I may end up doing it that way to make things a little easier. Still on the fence right now. If you are getting odors and you are in the tent. The smell might be more than I expect in a closet.