Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

I save mine also @BIGE dump the little ash tray into bigger one now that’s full so I pick them out and put them in a jar…they come in handy when your low…I’ve never been able to save so many lol…now that I’m growing they build up…haven’t bought a bag in quite a while…I have traded some though…

8 Likes

hehehehehehehehe now that’s funny right there. @WillyJ

2 Likes

A lot of remedies for waking up and sleepless nights right there lol…plus I like to smoke keeps my anxiety at bay…no ciggs for me! :grin:

4 Likes

I love it nice stash. I use mine to start me off in the morning or when I’m feeling lazy and don’t won’t to roll

1 Like

Where are you located near by area

1 Like

Sometimes I just unroll a few and roll it up…strong stuff

5 Likes

Yea that’s the idea but they don’t make it. :fire: :sleeping_bed:

i have about an oz of roaches…lol it’s that rainy day @WillyJ

9 Likes

They have them in ma also @Screwauger you can get concentrates,edibles,flower they got it all for a steep “donation”

3 Likes

i’m down south @Onlythebest79 below MO and above LA lol

2 Likes

Just used up my likes it’s a frozen rainy day @BIGE had to pull the snowblower out again lol

1 Like

Headed to Florida in February for a week a little vaca for me and the Mrs

1 Like

that sounds great @WillyJ i like FL…my oldest lives down around ft.laud.

1 Like

My Dad has a place on east coast and my in-laws have one on the west …they have houses up here also so their snowbirds…spend a few with my dad we’re renting a car so we’ll drive across alligator alley and spend a few with the in-laws and fit one night for ourselves in there somewhere @BIGE

2 Likes

Maybe do universal studios while there

that sounds great @WillyJ my wife and i really have not taken a vacation together…long distance grizwald vacation…that is…lol
i’m thinking of a week at the diamond mine in murfresboro…lol

4 Likes

My buddy (that I no longer use) always said “I can get you this or that for ya but of course there will be an applicable finders fee.” Where there is a will, there is a way.

1 Like

Really slippery on the roads here in Maine. I have to take the Mrs to her hair appointment cause the hairdresser is also the cannacare medic and because the Mrs does not like to drive when it’s greasy. 4 wheel drive, glass blunt, take your time honey I’ll be chillin with my chillum here in the driveway.

5 Likes

bovedia pks came today…all of my gals are hiding in the corner,knowing the reaper is coming for them soon! lol
trying to forget that i ordered seeds…lol getting a bit OCD checking emails
ohhhhh the agony!
i’ll cut one out of the herd this next round and start running straight water through her…i’m thinking ak but will let the trichs tell the tale.

9 Likes

Oh boy always gets exciting when its close to happy happy chop chop day haha

4 Likes