Done Deal's Garden of Weeden

@PogueMahone My situation is the exact opposite. I had a couple of weeks there where it was kicking my butt getting them to germinate or live past seedling stage got rooting cubes and the AC Infinity seed starter been golden ever since :call_me_hand::wink:

4 Likes

It’s about that time y’all :scissors::rotating_light::scissors::rotating_light::scissors::rotating_light:
I’d rather be sitting here doing this then waiting for my local dealer to bag me something up of the unknown!!!

14 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Top Shelf Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

@OGIncognito Thanks Brother :grin: they are really greasy feeling and got a funny smell to them nothing like the mother plant. LOL kind of reminds me of old school weed from back in the day that just smelled like weed

7 Likes

Wouldnt be as good ethier from a dealer. Straight fire

4 Likes

Didnt get to water this morning ugh hope they dont die from this heat

Yikes

3 Likes

Starting to perk back up

9 Likes

I had one that missed watering. When i found her i almost tossed her she was bad. Nope loved a solid drink all better. I do try to do wet to desert dry almost every other day now

4 Likes

Thanks for asking, DD.
My two girls are doing ok… Veggin’ out. I’m gonna wait until they are about halfway up, put up a scrog net, and flip 'em. Sound right?

5 Likes

Be careful my friend because these plants can double in size in flower. If I was doing a scrog I would put one up now flip em and add the second one when necessary.

5 Likes

@DoneDeal ill move over here so im not trolling stuffs. Hows it going man. Misses the hell out of the forum and all the people i was following. I qas checking back in wvery now and again.

4 Likes

@Bakethat747, I feel you on that brother I am the same way some days. Some days I don’t have a chance to get on but for a few seconds to scroll through stuff and some days I don’t get a chance to touch it. I’m doing great and everything is lovely in my neck of the woods. I think I’m going home today and pick my lineup for my next run and pop em in water tomorrow morning :facepunch::sunglasses:. How’s the the cannabis garden doing and life going? I hope all is well

3 Likes

Good to hear brother! Im doing pretty good myself got the new job started up its great putting a business together and being a part of the beginning stages before it takes off! Got 6 seedling going. 3 MAC fems 2 SD autos and a zkittles auto. Autos are gonna be transferred outside. Going a whole different route with the fems i just made uo my mind. Lol coco with jacks instead of the whole ff setup. Looking into better lights aswell!

3 Likes

Thanks growmie!! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

He said this :point_down::point_down:

I said that :point_down::point_down:

Then 4 days later I proceed with this :point_down:
Screenshot_20240617-080633~2

Checked on the GFC 2.0 Saturday morning and 2 out of 4 had stem rot :person_facepalming::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I drained some water off then I was lucky enough to have enough stem above it to cut the rot out and try again and hopefully they’ll survive even though their leaves look yellow AF…

Started my autos yesterday. Finally decided to go crazy with it and plant 3 different cultivars in one tent :scream::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle::grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: G13 auto, Durban Poison auto and Banana Kush auto. I get pics posted this afternoon of Grapefuel clones if I get home in time. They’re getting thick but dragging her feet on showing me some buttons!!!

6 Likes

:scream:I have cursed DD :scream:

4 Likes

GF clones are kicking it fly… Even starting to show signs of buttons developing

GF clones 2.0 are struggling but I hope they pull out of this. The three cubes in the front are the hopeful autos

8 Likes

That clone tent is thick. I would make myself too paranoid if i let my space get that full.

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl: Every morning the first thing I do is get up and check my AC Infinity app :rofl::rofl: worried to death about the humidity level. The only reason I would ever think about stuffing it that full is because I’m able to run an HVAC vent into the tent to help with heat and humidity. I’m starting to learn in my life I usually do a little bit better in a bad situation than a good one I planned for :person_facepalming::grimacing::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the 3X3 is maxed out fosho :facepunch::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Gonna burn this

and think about which one of these to get started.

Don’t mind making hard decisions in a win-win situation :facepunch::sunglasses:.

13 Likes