Does anyone actually get good crystal production from LED lighting?

1 thing that i can say im super impressed with was the yield output I received I’m running just 300 true watts of LED full spectrum. To this date it is the largest yield I have harvested. From just this one plant which was smaller then the other one I yielded 5.5 Oz

8 Likes

@MrMirrors what do you think of these now?Appreciate all feedback, this is my 1st grow.

3 Likes

I dimmed to 800 but im pulling HPS

Looks great. What type of plants are they? Auto / photo? What are your lighting specifications? Make model? True Wattage?

Idntry to get to get some better trichome pics but it looks good. How far away from harvest?

I can agree with that statement @dbrn32. Being one whos never understood HLGs tactics even up until now.

1 Like

Although I I’d like to think I’m good at electricity but in reality I don’t think I am. In the very beginning I once tried to ghetto rig a bunch of outdoor high pressure sodiums into fixtures to hang above lights. crossing cables electrical tape, I kind of gave up on that. And i suck at soldering. Although HLG does make it seem pretty simple I will admit to that.

1 Like

I dont give up that much but that became a hassle. Id hope the LED side of things arent such a pain.

Did it involve soldering?

So thats what RSpec Means? What about this new “Diablo” im seeing? Can you tell me whats different with that particular type in lamence?

Do they all come in RSpect?:thinking: probably just the newer ones.

And do they come pre-assembled or do you have to connect everything?

And for the price isnt there a suitable alternative? Besides building it?

Or is HLG just the shit handsdown?

What make and model? And true wattage usage

1 Like

All push connectors.

Red Spectrum added. I have a BSpec in my veg tent (Blue Spectrum).

3 Likes

Youre the man for that response. Do you think itll ever change in time to say 4.0?

You have the diablo?

Im rocking the UVB. is youre an actuall LED strip or a floursent bulb?

Bobbydigital, can you tell based on these pics if I should start flushing yet? Thanks, this is my 1st grow.

1 Like

You mean 4000? I cant find the 3000

1 Like

Which one the HPS’s or the LEDs?

So if i went all LED it would be in my interest to master scrogging considering the light waves travel less or is that false?

Can you post i pic of this? Im curious as to how its setup.