Dman1969’s Growin Journey 📓 (Part 2)

Here’s today’s pic of the GSCE :v::love_you_gesture:

21 Likes

Very tasty looking. GSCE is one that I would like to grow one day.

Certainly BOM worthy.

12 Likes

Thank you :pray: Mr Merlin :mage: she’s just starting to show her stuff. :sunglasses: give her a couple weeks. :v::love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Y’all get your vote on I ain’t gonna tell y’all which is mine but it’s January lol :joy: :folded_hands::victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Dam, there are some AMAZING BUDS. I remember your’s as soon as I saw it. Lol. :man_facepalming:
Going to have to get the Microscope to make a pick. :grin: :sunglasses:

PS Happy New Years Sir :partying_face:

:beers:

7 Likes

She’s gorgeous even with the nanners!!

Happy New Year Dmann!

8 Likes

Happy New Year :fireworks::confetti_ball::balloon: to all My Brothers and Sisters and I would like to apologize in advance for number of photos that have to be shared :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:
[














[grid]









26 Likes

Apologies not necessary growmie, been patiently awaiting that beautiful bud porn!!

7 Likes

I will be entering with GSCE no definite pic yet. Hoping to make hall of fame :crossed_fingers::folded_hands: Bud of the year wouldn’t hurt either :joy::victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Unfortunately i can’t vote yet.

5 Likes

The colors and buds are :+1::+1::+1:. One of the buds I thought was a parrot for a minute :joy:.

4 Likes

1000007266

7 Likes

Pretty spectacular, not bad for a newb lol

7 Likes

I dig the new aviator Big Brother. It’s cool you’ll be there before you know it. :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

That’s rite and thank you :pray: Brother.
I’m 6 1/2 years young. :wink::v::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@MP_Grow this is my journal :notebook: I hope you check it out and hang around :v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 I appreciate that

Here’s mine if you would like to poke around a bit = https://ilgmforum.com/t/mps-hydro-a-go-go

5 Likes

Just wondering if you’d run into any issues given that this is a custom strain you produced?

4 Likes

I can’t say that I’ve had any yet. And I didn’t finish the Sheelavathi it was a male and pollinated my others before I caught it. But I plan on growing it again. But it has the stupidest long flower time. :v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well I hope not either. Be a sick photo to put up for voting :slight_smile:

How long of a flowering time are you expecting to have with this?

6 Likes