Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 2)

Yep gave up chasing anything less than 80-84 in the summers here :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well folks I decided to make my own carts, edibles and tincture. So I just bought a 4 ton dabpress.

gonna be a lil learning curve but gonna be worth the money I’ll save. :v::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Very cool! :sunglasses: :fire:
You’re going to have a lot of fun!

11 Likes

Thank you Dan :pray: do you have a press? :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I’ll second that. :+1::grin:
May want to pick up some extra bags Darrell. Won’t take long to go through that sample pack. :wink:
:v::pray:

6 Likes

About 3 years ago, I won a Carta V vaporizer bundle. It came with a very small hand help press… The press does the job, but it’s far from ideal… It’s just a notch above pressing with a curling iron. But still, I’m not complaining. I have plenty of fun with the stuff I press! :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Let me know sir how it works

5 Likes

I’m gonna get some more thanks for the heads up My Brother. :pray::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I sure will Brother. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Congrats to you, I’m sure you will master the process. :thinking: :grin: :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the confidence in me My Brother Dforce. I do strive to be the best I can be. :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

So between the source turbo, Dabpress and just making infused oil from flower, which is a better method?
All I do is edibles, so it doesn’t have to be super clean.
I did the 190 this time as an experiment and to use up some of my trim, as I had way too much. Still have about 4-5 pounds left. The tincture will last awhile, which was my reasoning, to store it awhile.
Can you press decarbed flower or do you need to do it before decarbing?
Thanks in advance for any info

3 Likes

Brother I’m a newbie with dabbin and pressing. I haven’t got the press but it’s on the way. I’ll keep you posted on how things go. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I just did my 1st qwet with 190, started with 2 oz black widow trim, ended up with 7 grams. QWET. The process wasn’t bad except scraping the silicone tray, that was a pain. I have two more trays drying, another 2 ox black widow and a 6.4 oz black widow. The 6.4 will be a bigger pain as the bottom of the silicone is ribbed, so scraping will be harder, also that tray is black, big mistake on my part.

3 Likes

@Mntmannw I was looking into Qwet just before I pulled the trigger on the press. I’m hopin the press will yield a little better results. :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

We have some cute little buttons on some very happy girls. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

I’m giving the heavy feed schedule and they want more. :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Very nice! Looking good in there as always brother!

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Covert Brother. I appreciate your kindness and you hangin out. :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

You are killin D, got those girls spread out and claiming their space. congrats on the press. Definitely on the to get list. :sunglasses: :v: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Nug Brother. I can’t wait till the press gets here! I’m like a kid in the candy store with a hundred dollar bill :dollar::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes